Close
Upload user created stuff?
So I cant uploaded user created stuff, >.> because one of them got deleted and the other one is fine so im kinda confuzled. I made them both from other images i found in public domain sites and such and i never claim them as my own so im like did i do something wrong?
It would be better if you upload wallpapers that you made yourself to Konachan. Nothing against you, but we really don't want user created wallpapers here.
not only made by users.
all wallpapers are a kind of downscaled variation of the original arts. They are hardly to be regarded as high-quality high-reasolution stuffs.
okay, this bothers me slightly, so i have to ask... apologies for asking stupid questions here....
no user created stuff...
wouldn't vectors fall under that description? it's the 'user' who's 'creating' the image after all, even if he/she/it is using another image as source
At least, I and peto declared "who" made isn't a matter.
Just stick with quality and don't steel the credit from the original drawer.

Many user created wallpapers are added credits without the permission of the original drawers.
and downscaled meaninglessly (like 1280x1024.. who want them in this age? should be at least 1920x1200 :p), added jpeg artifacts, e.t.c. :|
I understand, thanks of and your right a lot of people do give credits without asking the original artist I'm not exception, and I try not to do that at all. Thing is it happens to me sometimes because of the pubic domain archives online people like me look for public images and sometimes someones art is mixed in there without any source or credits attached normally I just keep my wallpapers to my self unless I know its public, get permission, or I unless I draw it myself.
deviantART

Also wall of text crits me in the face for nine.....
Feito said:
deviantART

Also wall of text crits me in the face for nine.....
in DA you can't put stuff that is not fully made by you unless you have proper permission. (I'm not saying this because I would think that Feito doesn't know this, I'm saying it in case Masuma doesn't.)
oh i know I'm on dA and Ive never taken anything without permission and if for any reason i have I'm not aware of it and they must not care because i sure wasn't told about it. o.o but that's not what i mean by public domain thought da is clearly not public domain last thing i want is a fight so I read all of the TOS and licensing, but even still its rare i ask a artist from dA can i use this or that. I normally do that with models or photography and if i don't get a response what ever i did do with it sits on my hard drive with a tag saying were its from and the status on it. Some people tell me sure some people say no and some never answer back so i have quite a few that will never leave me HDD but i still do it to learn and get better. =b
Comments without paragraphs are hardly to read for us Japanese >_>
For Brazilians, they are hard too.

Masuma, we appreciate your politeness, but could you please write things more spaced? Just by looking at your last comment make my head hurts.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend or criticize or anything. Just giving a tip. I like you.
Debbie said:

Masuma, we appreciate your politeness, but could you please write things more spaced? Just by looking at your last comment make my head hurts.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend or criticize or anything. Just giving a tip. I like you.
O.o lazy to read?...space or no it's the same amount of text...
At least when I read the texts, I first see the contraction of the whole texts and read details after guessed the contexts.

It's the efficient way of reading by people having ideogram languages, but seems couldn't work for western languages.
Masuma said:
oh i know I'm on dA and Ive never taken anything without permission and if for any reason i have I'm not aware of it and they must not care because i sure wasn't told about it. o.o but that's not what i mean by public domain thought da is clearly not public domain last thing i want is a fight so I read all of the TOS and licensing, but even still its rare i ask a artist from dA can i use this or that. I normally do that with models or photography and if i don't get a response what ever i did do with it sits on my hard drive with a tag saying were its from and the status on it. Some people tell me sure some people say no and some never answer back so i have quite a few that will never leave me HDD but i still do it to learn and get better. =b
Debbie said:
Compare these two. His periods are gigantic, while mines are short and spaced. He is free to write long periods, but it would be nicer if he could have spaced them like this:

"oh, i know! I'm on dA and Ive never taken anything without permission, and if for any reason i have, I'm not aware of it.
and they must not care, because i sure wasn't told about it. o.o

but that's not what i mean by public domain, thought da is clearly not public domain: last thing i want is a fight, so I read all of the TOS and licensing, but even still its rare i ask a artist from dA can i use this or that.

I normally do that with models or photography. and if i don't get a response, what ever i did do with it sits on my hard drive, with a tag saying were its from and the status on it.

Some people tell me sure some people say no, and some never answer back, so i have quite a few that will never leave me HDD, but i still do it to learn and get better. =b"

EDIT: For some reason, my spacings are not showing on quote. So I took off quote.