Close
Ah.
Whoa you still have a SNES and N64 working? Cool.
3DS eh? Don't suppose you have Mario Kart 7 do you?

What a dark and depressing game that is in the link. Reminds me a little of Limbo.
That's some sort of mystery game or something right? Heh...DarkRose sounds fitting...
AZD-A9S said:
Ah.
Whoa you still have a SNES and N64 working? Cool.
3DS eh? Don't suppose you have Mario Kart 7 do you?
Yeah they're still working. Still have Super Metroid running, love that game.
And nope don't have the game, sorry =/
I don't use my 3DS all that often.
What a dark and depressing game that is in the link. Reminds me a little of Limbo.
That's some sort of mystery game or something right? Heh...DarkRose sounds fitting...
I thought of it a bit like Silent Hill trying to be cute but still creepy as hell.
AZD-A9S said:
Ah. Nice. That's from the Neptune game right?
is it available in english? i really would like to play that. i saw a brazilian friend playing that and posting pics on fb. it seemed to be a rich game. i really want to find a good game to play every now and then.... its good to have one.

id like to create a game someday. rpg maker is always a good option. the truth is i was planning a rhythm game on mobile.... but i still have to finish learning how to use fl studio and my programmer friend needs to learn how to write for android. im anxious to draw nice characters and make the stuff how i think it should be.
Yo af!

animefan01 said:
Oh AZD. Apparently they announced the next version of RPG Maker.
http://gematsu.com/2015/08/rpg-maker-mv-announced-pc-mac
Oh~ man! I haven't heard of RPG Maker since my PS2 days. I had bought one on that system. I was trying to create a game for my sister to play long ago.

DarkRoseofHell said:
Yeah they're still working. Still have Super Metroid running, love that game.
And nope don't have the game, sorry =/
I don't use my 3DS all that often.
I thought of it a bit like Silent Hill trying to be cute but still creepy as hell.
So do I.
Damn! No MK7. Oh well. Would've been interesting racing against you.

Silent Hill? Oh...well you would know. That series as well as the Resident Evil series I avoid.
My cousin scared me with one of their games back then. I wonder if their creepiness factor is still at 10...or have they downgraded?

Debbie said:
id like to create a game someday. rpg maker is always a good option. the truth is i was planning a rhythm game on mobile....
Rhythm? Any examples?
All I can think of is something like PaRappa the Rapper (Playstation).
(I don't know anything about the Guitar Hero series...)
anyone here knows where can i buy digital copies of artbooks and guides?

since shipping and stuff is somewhat costly (and impossible).

i would gladly share stuff that i bought here if anyone can provide me some online shops and stuff.
random999 said:
anyone here knows where can i buy digital copies of artbooks and guides?

since shipping and stuff is somewhat costly (and impossible).

i would gladly share stuff that i bought here if anyone can provide me some online shops and stuff.
not sure...maybe kindle, cdjapan, bookwalker or ganganonline...

hope someone else can give you better answer
Ones I can think of are Amazon or Dlsite, but that's about it.
random999 unfortunately i dont know... but you can try asking the artists directly.
or try the above suggestions first.

thank you very much for your kindness!

oh azd, examples are guitar hero, dance dance revolution, dj max, love live school idol festival, pump it up, stepmania, groove coaster... this kind of shit. hahha
Debbie said:
oh azd, examples are guitar hero, dance dance revolution, dj max, love live school idol festival, pump it up, stepmania, groove coaster... this kind of shit. hahha
Ok.
Who (Series / Copyright) is the cute creature DarkRose?

DarkRoseofHell said:
Final Fantasy XIV.
Ah.
Hitomaru doing cute and delicate SFW art

--------------------> YES

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51986126
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51882141&from_sid=1341323489
I NEED THIS ARTBOOK
And Hitomaru being sane. Wow. He must have been seeing some psychologist lately.
Nice.

By the way, looking at DarkRose's link makes me ask this, anyone here buy imports?
Am I going crazy or is the search box wider than before? Search as in posts.
I can't think of any changes in my browser that could have caused this.
It looks the same to me Ark.
I must be starting to lose it.

Oh well easily fixed with a little CSS :)
DarkRoseofHell said:
All hail insanity.
Careful.
Check out af's thread.
i'm fine with similar or same face lol
blackdragon2 and i scanned a incredibly interesting artbook this weekend! we will edit the raw scans today, hopefully, and then upload here ~ its a short one but i hope youll appreciate! quack !
Interesting in what way?
Huh. Guess not.
Hey bro. You sure find some "strange" things ya know?

Pretty soon that's going to be a fetish for some...if it isn't already...yesh~.
this magazine is fantastic.