Close
lee1238234 said:
Umm, I mean comment section which animefan01 said.
Oh. My bad.
I don't get the "Blacklisted" part you said earlier though.
Are the thumbnails showing up as black or is there a broken paper icon in place of the thumbnails in the comment section?
animefan01 said:
Just me or is there something wrong with the comment section? Some of the thumbnails aren't showing for me.
lee1238234 said:
me too, i can't see the 'Blacklisted' image.
It hath been fixed~
Ah~ gibwar. It's rare seeing you here.
Everything going good for ya?
gibwar said:
It hath been fixed~
Thanks gibwar!
and AZD it didn't show any images like this.
K@tsu said:
ah...I kinda feel wasting all time I got this year, this make me feel sad..well I'm gonna try to moveone..and maybe I neea a hug..haha
TOTALLY get you. the very same here. 2015 is definitely the year that most flew by in my life. all i did was dropping university for good and came back home.
its never too late, though. we have choice on how to react. we can endure and overcome our challenges, troubles and conflicts. it can be very hard... and its difficult to say a lot of useful thoughts and views in just a short comment... im not yet that skilled. but i try feeling what i want, feel my essence, feel the now, and get into balance with them. moving on is the best. no need to get attached to a distant past. our lives are huge, so long. nothing is set on stone.

consider yourself hugged by me... hahaha... sorry it cant be a physical hug, but i care about u, and ill be here if u need me!
Well 2015 is the year where depression got the best of me LMAO
Debbie said:
TOTALLY get you.

consider yourself hugged by me... hahaha... sorry it cant be a physical hug, but i care about u, and ill be here if u need me!
*hugs debbie* lol...thanks for your advice,dear

animefan01 said:
Well 2015 is
Lol Seem I'm not the only one..

Ok, let's try the best we can
lee1238234 said:
Thanks gibwar!
and AZD it didn't show any images like this.
Ah. I understand.
K@tsu said:
Ok, let's try the best we can
Yess!!

AZD, do you ever go around on gematsu? It's a game need website and they have an awesome open forum every weekend where we talk about nothing and everything at the same time.
You should def take a look around there, most of the people are really friendly.
Gematsu? My first time hearing about it. I'll give it a search.

This site right?
Yup, Open Forums are always opened on Fridays/Saturdays and are there all week. You have to own a Disqus account though. If you end up going there, my username is CRiSTALYZERx. Yeah I know, random and uninspired, just like the one I have here LOL
animefan01 said:
Well 2015 is the year where depression got the best of me LMAO
yeah but so was 2014 so
yeah

lets keep trying, even if it means keep failing and having hard times, because its only while we try that we can actually win and conquer things, to exist, to create. even if the whole world doesnt trust us, even if its especially hard in the beginning, we will go after what we love. lets cherish our possibilities, the little things we manage to do, the little steps further, the little accomplishments and improvements. we did that shit.

i suggest you all do at least 150 minutes of physical exercise weekly. it can be anything, a sport you love, running, biking, dancing, anything. but it really does a major change in your body and mental state. its great!

sounds like an interesting forum. but only open in the weekend? thats kinda peculiar. heh
Debbie said:
i suggest you all do at least 150 minutes of physical exercise weekly. it can be anything, a sport you love, running, biking, dancing, anything. but it really does a major change in your body and mental state. its great!
I kinda doing physical exercise everyday..lol
K@tsu said:
I kinda doing physical exercise everyday..lol
really?? which ones?
Debbie said:
really?? which ones?
Qigong, push up and dumbblle(home made) exercise..
One Punch Man Episode 7
AZD-A9S said:
One Punch Man Episode 7
this also bothers me a bit. he sometimes acts like he cares, but at other times, he doesnt seem to give any fucks at all.

episode 8

K@tsu said:
Qigong, push up and dumbblle(home made) exercise..
how many minutes per day you spend on them?
i think you lack some aerobic exercise...
but keep doing those! : )
Debbie said:
how many minutes per day you spend on them?
i think you lack some aerobic exercise...
but keep doing those! : )
about 30 minute at morning and 30 minute at noon...for aerobic i took small walking ..every morning..since Debbie so concern about aerobic..this make me wonder, what kind aerobic exercise that you take ?

seem I'm the only one who not watching one punch man...lol
Hi everyone
Digimon tri come out =v=/
just saying
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=758377
dawntea said:
Hi everyone
Digimon tri come out =v=/
just saying
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=758377
amen friend

k@tsu i play volleyball and bike! heheh
im trying to do it everyday, but volleyball play with more people its only 2 times a week. long hours, tho! very fun.
alone i try to stretch and do some moves i saw on the internet, and practice w the ball. and bike. i just need a kneepad and a helmet! for safety reasons.
hehehe
v good k@tsu, lets be healthy and live well
This week's is open!! ~v~
http://gematsu.com/2015/11/open-forum-175
And since everyone here is so into OPM
http://imgur.com/7VLYXMv.gif
Oh Jesus what happened to me I don't even watch anime anymore
Debbie said:
this also bothers me a bit. he sometimes acts like he cares, but at other times, he doesnt seem to give any fucks at all.

episode 8
Yeah.

Oh?

K@tsu said:
about 30 minute at morning and 30 minute at noon...for aerobic i took small walking ..every morning..since Debbie so concern about aerobic..this make me wonder, what kind aerobic exercise that you take ?
Go Katsu & Debbie!

animefan01 said:
Hmm...

Whew! That's a lot of editing I did. I need a better keyboard someday.
Passing by to tell you guys about an anime that changed my life: Tribe_Cool_Crew. You probably won't like it at first because the character design is weird, it's mostly a child's show and there's CG all over but the qualities of the anime make up for them: likeable characters, relaxed pace, character development and progression, really cool dances that were elaborated by the Japan Street Dance Assoc, done with motion capture and great, great music.
Example 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSWQflM57Y
I just clicked randomly on an anime streaming site and got hooked up on the first chapter and that was a damn good casuality.
Anyway four months ago I couldn't dance for shit but took classes and now I'm pretty decent at it. I don't think any anime has never done me so good irl so I wanted to share that.
There's also a currently airing anime called Brave Beats by the same team and creator but it's too early to judge it.
Example 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKnwrdAPXE
(Sees bloo's avatar...)
F*** you too blooregardo!
I'm joking dude.

So this is kinda shocking to hear what you just said bloo. I think it's great that you learned something from a show and made you pick up new skills.

Whoa! That first link was freaking awesome!

Second link ain't bad.
Heh.

Thanks for showing us that bloo.
Debbie said:
v good k@tsu, lets be healthy and live well
yup yup

AZD-A9S said:

Go Katsu & Debbie!
ayy, thanks bro

animefan01 said:
go re-watch olds anime lel
thx for the suggestion bloo, ill watch it today!
I liked watching the first Hidan No Aria Anime. I really did.
Heard a sequel was being made for that Anime. I started watching it...and starting from episode 2, things got...strange.
The more episodes I watch, the more I start to think...is this Yuri based?

Just got done seeing episode 7 of HNA AA...starting to wonder why I'm watching this "sequel".
Things are much different from the first Anime. I don't get it.

I wonder how long I can tolerate this yuri stuff when I know I'm not really a fan of that (or the male version. I forget what that is called). I usually don't like dropping what I started. I'll try pushing on some more.

(Sigh~) Akari is stupid by the way. Pretty sure there is another word that best describes her absent reactions. Dense I guess?
AZD-A9S said:
Just got done seeing episode 7 of HNA AA...starting to wonder why I'm watching this "sequel".
Things are much different from the first Anime. I don't get it.
Lol don't force your self if you don't like it
K@tsu said:
Lol don't force your self if you don't like it
I know.
It's just that I like to finish what I started. There are situations where I don't finish things due to something. It depends on how much I can endure.
i dropped danmachi and i regret nothing. sometimes a drop is necessary...and liberating.

i dont like when "yaoi" or "yuri" become genres. i think that to have quality, something must have content besides simply featuring homosexual relationships. if not a good plot, then at least good psychological development.