Damn, not gonna lie that's pretty envy-inducing :o. The signed and dated case but also the unique shirt (I love that type of shirt where the image covers the entire shirt rather than some plastered-on print).

So you actually met/saw Karory in person? What did she look like? Cute? Or butterface...? (the only lead I have is this...: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSFxwtoUkAALbgi.jpg (she's on the far right).

spoiler
I'd call her pretty but wouldn't call her cute I guess...
Alright!
Thanks WtfCakes!

WtfCakes said:
Ah. I see you have your category rankings too.

Kawaiideath said:
So you actually met/saw Karory in person? What did she look like? Cute? Or butterface...? (the only lead I have is this...: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSFxwtoUkAALbgi.jpg (she's on the far right).

spoiler
Maybe they don't think their appearance is worth showing or they don't like pictures, etc.?
WtfCakes said:
Hmm... I'll take take that as a pretty in a classy, rather than a cute way. Thanks.

AZD-A9S said:

Maybe they don't think their appearance is worth showing or they don't like pictures, etc.?
I think it's also a cultural thing. On TV and the web many Japanese people seem to hide their faces as well.

Sometimes they even go to the trouble to blur out entire crowd's faces in photographs or videos at events like Comiket. Something which is unheard of in the west.

It could also be that artists don't feel like being recognized all the time in public in which case I could actually relate to their feelings. Especially with the thought in mind that this kind of artist's fanbase probably has some crazy otaku within it. In the end I'm still too curious to respect their feelings though :P.
Kawaiideath said:
I think it's also a cultural thing. On TV and the web many Japanese people seem to hide their faces as well.

Sometimes they even go to the trouble to blur out entire crowd's faces in photographs or videos at events like Comiket. Something which is unheard of in the west.

It could also be that artists don't feel like being recognized all the time in public in which case I could actually relate to their feelings. Especially with the thought in mind that this kind of artist's fanbase probably has some crazy otaku within it. In the end I'm still too curious to respect their feelings though :P.
Ah.

East and West are somewhat two different sides on the same coin.

Heh.

On a different note: I finally went through all Kancolle images on this site.
I have caught up.
Added some character tags that were missing on some of the images I viewed, added few missing artist's names that were in English & parented few similar / same images together though a couple seemed like duplicates...

I'm happy...and somewhat disappointed on some images of characters I loved.
Also a little mad on losing my list of corrections I wanted to send to fireattack.
Oh well...s*** happens I guess...
i got this while i was browsing...

"Too Many Requests

Abusive bot detected, calm down and try again in a hour. If you think this is incorrect, tweet us.

Connection limits: 5 on /image/ and /jpeg/, 5 on /sample/, and 1 on /zip/. Configure download bot correctly or else stay banned. "

what does this mean?...
natsumenatsu said:
Too Many Requests
I think you're downloading too many images at once.
Damn natsu. What exactly were you trying to do and how much were you getting?

Of course you don't have to answer that but just be careful. This site is like a breathing creature. Don't overwork the old gal.
i just pick the ones i want to see like i do every day... though it was slower at the time... and then i right clicked to view just the image and that message comes out... just finished yomawari... it was nice... a friendlier story compared to hotaru no nikki... i am still scarred on the latter's plot... too bad the former didn't have alternate endings... i think...
wew, I usually go to pools this days, or search drop scan
i would recommend the game for those who are into youkai and urban legend... speaking of vita games... has anyone tried world of final fantasy?... i'm kind of reluctant to buy it... but the visual effects seems nice... i just feel a bit odd with the concept... of stacking things in one's head...
Never heard of World of Final Fantasy. Going to search what it is.
Happy New Year 2017, everyone !!!
Yep. Happy New Year Yande.re

So what year is this supposed to be for the Chinese Zodiac?
Year of the what? Last year, 2016, was Monkey right?
Someone in the comments section a while ago said 2017 is for the Chicken and another said Rooster.
AZD-A9S said:
Yep. Happy New Year Yande.re

So what year is this supposed to be for the Chinese Zodiac?
Year of the what? Last year, 2016, was Monkey right?
Someone in the comments section a while ago said 2017 is for the Chicken and another said Rooster.
Happy New Year AZD,

about zodiac maybe Rooster https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster_(zodiac)
Happy new year guys! We love to have all of you here and wish you the best in whatever you think you should do this year.
2016 was a good year but I wholeheartedly believe that 2017 will be even better.
happy new year... i just finished playing shantae 1/2 genie hero... it's kind of nice... i can see how the series was inspired from ranma1/2 with the current graphics... it's kind hard to tell on pixels back then...

i missed the sale on rabi ribi... it's kind of cute... at least on what i saw on the store screenshots... i want to try it... but i'm not sure...
Damn.
Missed out on preordering a Nintendo Switch at my location. I was a day late.
Underestimated its popularity.

Sad day...
AZD-A9S said:
Damn.
Missed out on preordering a Nintendo Switch at my location. I was a day late.
Underestimated its popularity.

Sad day...
wow,then. are you gonna preoder from online?
K@tsu said:
wow,then. are you gonna preoder from online?
Yep. Only way. I just have to find a trusted store website (Amazon hopefully) or maybe get one officially from Nintendo's website if possible come release date.
natsumenatsu said:
at long last...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgqFF7TuRk
Oh that anime, meanwhile this year i'm waiting for setokai yakuindomo movie
my nekopara trading figures boxset also arrived... they're so cute... although a bit rubbery on the material's hardness... i wonder if that's meant to be...
natsumenatsu said:
my nekopara trading figures boxset also arrived... they're so cute... although a bit rubbery on the material's hardness... i wonder if that's meant to be...
if you don't mind, can you show us, your nekopara trading figures photo?
K@tsu said:
if you don't mind, can you show us, your nekopara trading figures photo?
i don't know how to upload photos here...
natsumenatsu said:
i don't know how to upload photos here...
Well, if you don't mind, you can upload your photo to image sharing site i.e : http://postimg.org/ , then sharing the like here

for example : http://s11.postimg.org/61yy0em4z/Moe_512.jpg
i don't know how to use this...
natsumenatsu said:
i don't know how to use this...
lol..ok it's fine
tomorrow is the first aqours subunit scout which happens to be guilty kiss which happens to have my 3 aqours best girls i am so lit

im doing it in one of my accs... its an iphone 4 acc so i didnt play it THAAT much (too many accs to manage help) but still ive put quite the effort, been saving lgs since december (when i made it) i have abt 460 there.

i was saving everything to nicos birthday on july but oh well the valentine urs are calling me
i still have more than 1000 lgs in other accounts just for nico
(and counting)

im rly like excited but fearful at same time. spending +450 lgs worthy of months of continuous effort and sacrifice (saving love gems is so hard oh my god) and getting no urs would be a fucking punch in the gut.

i prefer to think ill get like four urs all the valentines everything will be happy etc.

because it can happen too. random is random after all... theres always a chance.

idk i just needed to vent abt how atrocious the 1% ur rate is

does someone here play this shit or is it only me