Close
Mr_GT said:
Scripts, Bots, paying poor people to create accounts. Regardless it's a god damn mess and I can barely keep up with them.
To prevent such in the future, new users could be blocked from posting/modifying anything until some threshold (e.g. 1 week).
Mr_GT said:
Scripts, Bots, paying poor people to create accounts. Regardless it's a god damn mess and I can barely keep up with them.
more or less understand but I didn't know they could do it so fast

vita said:
I've banned several IP addresses. Hopefully it should slow down the newly created accounts. Maybe there should be a captcha for the registration.
or at least confirm the email, I noticed in other imageboards when registering none use captcha or email confirmation

Roadi said:
To prevent such in the future, new users could be blocked from posting/modifying anything until some threshold (e.g. 1 week).
like in danbooru but i don't remember exactly what limitations that site have
Man. People still doing this stuff? Maybe trying to avoid the bans? Tsk tsk.
Sometimes I just want to scream and break things. Maybe I should do something with pottery.
scream-generated pottery... and then smash it... then recycled for the next scream...

this sounds like a good stress relief idea...
vita said:
I've banned several IP addresses. Hopefully it should slow down the newly created accounts. Maybe there should be a captcha for the registration.
Sure. You may not stop everyone, but you can throw a few chairs in the way and at least get it down to something manageable. Captchas could take bots out of the equation.
happy halloween guys... i recently watched brightburn... the scariest part for me is when the woman tried to pull out a glass shard on her eye... what are you guys planning to do this halloween?... i got my backer copy of bloodstained as well... i guess i'll be trying this out for the week...
Not sure what I'll do for Halloween since stop going out & wearing costumes years ago. I probably go out of town this years to visit family.
usually i just watch horror movies... and play horror themed games... still haven't touched evil within 2...
Hallowen ? All i do was checking hallowen theme illustraion in twitter
K@tsu said:
Hallowen ? All i do was checking hallowen theme illustraion in twitter
Same.

It's not even (yet?) celebrated in my country but I find myself looking forward to it lately because I've come to love the orange/purple/black color scheme (much more than Christmas' red/green one *yawn*) and the sexy and fashionable gothic lolita outfits and other fantastical getups (Santa outfits don't even come close...) that bishoujo artists bless us with during this time.
oh yes... i do like the black and purple theme...
What's currently happening here

Nothing more else is happening in my life, minus my fucked up sleep schedule. Usually get six hours of sleep a night, but sometime it changes to 3-4 hours and that can't be good for your overall health. I want to sleep more, but I get sidetrack by thing on the web and end up staying awake until 2 am.
I just finished college and don't have any idea on what to do with my life. On the other things I'm kinda on the same boat as GT
makes me wonder how the others... who are long gone from here... i wonder how they are doing now...

i have been working long before i joined the community... i'm kind of surprised to hear that people i have been interacting with all these years recently finished college...
Everyone is in their 30's to 50's now. I am.
how did you just finished college at age 30 or 50?...
I started when I was 24.
blooregardo said:
I started when I was 24.
oh i see... i guess that makes you a late bloo...mer... hihihi...

i haven't tried GBF yet... though i do like their character designs...
natsumenatsu said:
i haven't tried GBF yet... though i do like their character designs...
typical fantasy theme anime, pretty good i think
Don't suppose anyone know a good place to repair an external hard drive or recover data from it?
AZD-A9S said:
Don't suppose anyone know a good place to repair an external hard drive or recover data from it?
Ello AZD, sadly i don't really know place to repair it. no service center from your Hd brand in your place?
Hi, can someone tell me how we can advertise here?
Who can I contact for that?
Niels said:
Hi, can someone tell me how we can advertise here?
Who can I contact for that?
email admin@yande.re
it's the christmas season... i better be on guard... for unfortunate surprises...

so far... i am short of the office funds to an amount equivalent to 1/3 of my salary yesterday... i already paid up for it... but now i am handicapped for this year's gifts budget...

not really a big deal though... i can always pretend i mistakenly has taken money from the office funds and is only returning it... since i have no clue how i am short of that amount... at least i am reminded to be careful...

hope you guys are enjoying the holiday...
Happy New Year 2020
Happy early New Year, let's hope it's way better than now.
how is everyone?... i'm currently on lockdown... hope everyone else is ok...