A telescope would be nice, yes. I used to have one... ^___^

And I also once studied astronomy. An obvious and well-known fact is that Venus is the morning star... It's the first star(and the brightest), that you see in the morning--and also at night. I don't know exactly where to look for mars though... *bows head in shame* so I'm sorry about that... I'm not even sure if I told you something you did not know... Probably not... *sigh of epic sadness*

But you have a blood desease..? That sounds really painful..Are you okay with that... ...?

And I like your routine. I myself would probably try it, if I didn't have school... *refills your cappuccino, which was almost empty* Thats on me~~! *winks and walks away* ;D
One thing I just noticed after restarting my PC for Trend updates: Google Side Wiki. Now there's a tiny pencil image staying to the bottom left of every page I see. Wonder what this is about?

Okay...now:
Kairei said:
A telescope would be nice, yes. I used to have one... ^___^
Lucky you.

Kairei said:
And I also once studied astronomy. An obvious and well-known fact is that Venus is the morning star... It's the first star(and the brightest), that you see in the morning--and also at night. I don't know exactly where to look for mars though... *bows head in shame* so I'm sorry about that... I'm not even sure if I told you something you did not know... Probably not... *sigh of epic sadness*
The brightest eh? Wish I had some sort of "bright sorter" machine because a few do look the same for me...or I'm just not looking at the right spot.

Kairei said:
But you have a blood desease..? That sounds really painful..Are you okay with that... ...?
Yep.
It is. It has its big moments.
I was born with it. Have no choice but to stick with it.

Kairei said:
And I like your routine. I myself would probably try it, if I didn't have school... *refills your cappuccino, which was almost empty* Thats on me~~! *winks and walks away* ;D
I'll be going to college soon in 2010 or 2011...hopefully 2010...which I'm going to hate...so my lovable routine may change instantly.

Thanks for the refill.
Hmm, Thats a desease that... Girls can't get, right? Or am I thinking about a different blood-related thing..? Aww, but I'm sorry that you have to deal with that...

No, not lucky--the thing broke after the second use for absolutely no reason, and I got yelled at... T___T"""
But ah... edited: too much info

About the wiki google thing you spoke of..? What exactly did you mean..? :O
ChikaneHimemiya said:
ranting for sure...
I was busy tracing mah waifu (* ̄▽ ̄*)

not important
hi everybody :) ...I was ill for pass 4 days (and I still am) so I didn't visited moe.imouto in some time,I need some time to catch up to you....btw I like this new tread very much...it's so relaxed atmosphere xD.....wine for everybody!...me paying :D
Aw, I hope you're better than before, and that you are completely over it soon. Being sick is no fun...

*bows* Yes, master. *goes and places filled wineglasses on all the tables*

am I doing okay at this, Chikane-chan..?
My phone has a really good English corrector but sometimes it'll put in randomest words. I meant it but it put in was. Srryie. Bout that! Hmm bout subject...Ok first one is... Fall Anime's which do you think Is some of current good ones. ; )
Seitokai no Ichizon (* ̄▽ ̄*)
syaoran-kun said:
Seitokai no Ichizon (* ̄▽ ̄*)
what's so special 'bout it? o.O
Wishmaster said:
what's so special 'bout it? o.O
It's moemoe and fun :D
ChikaneHimemiya = HaruhiSuzumiya?
Feito said:

ChikaneHimemiya = HaruhiSuzumiya?
yep...you can see that on acc. question topic.....
Feito said:

ChikaneHimemiya = HaruhiSuzumiya?
Hai Hai Feito-San! ; )
Unaware
to me my phone skipped an entire page of this( another epic fault )

Kairei said: Chikane-Chan?.... There's no specific subject right?
Hai? And yup! I'll
go about listing some of the rules
and details on this later. ( Hopefully )

AZD-A9S said:
Uh Oh!
I mustve left my guard down when I let Kyoushiro go outside the other day. Dam!
Ahahaha, wow... You know, I stayed up all night texting my girlfriend, an' I was so tired today(in school) that I slept through all my classes, during the break, and during lunch. I should do that more often..! X33

@Chikane-chan: *le gasp* Oh noes, you need to keep better tabs on Kyoushirou-kun~~! xDD
Himeko-chan, the @Chikane-chan isn't a "real"name on server so I never know you're sending me something... But I'll leave that for now ; ) Also hope you and your girlfriend are happy.A bunch of unrelated school memories
Kairei said:
*le gasp* Oh noes, you need to keep better tabs on Kyoushirou-kun~~! xDD
I really do. Heheehhe
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Himeko-chan, the @Chikane-chan isn't a "real"name on server so I never know you're sending me something... But I'll leave that for now ; ) Also hope you and your girlfriend are happy.A bunch of unrelated school memories
I really do. Heheehhe
My teachers are just nice. It was obvious that I was sleeping(and OMG, it was a friggin deep REM sleep, cuz it took both the bell, and alot of my friends shaking me like a rag doll--to wake me up. XDD
I just put my backpack on my desk, snuggled into the sleeves of this huge jacket one of my ex-boyfriends gave me, and fell asleep. Nice an' warm, and comfortable to boot. I'm surprised I didn't get yelled at myself. X3
even more memories of longgone Lucky you!

Kairei said:
It was obvious that I was sleeping(and OMG, it was a friggin deep REM sleep, cuz it took both the bell, and alot of my friends shaking me like a rag doll--to wake me up. XDD
Wow... I wish I could sleep that deep. I get woken up by bells...which is pretty useful to keep the fact that im asleep a secret. XD

Oh and I finally got around to setting the rules XD
ChikaneHimemiya said:
even more memories of longgone Lucky you!

Wow... I wish I could sleep that deep. I get woken up by bells...which is pretty useful to keep the fact that im asleep a secret. XD

Oh and I finally got around to setting the rules XD
What rules are these, Chikane-chan..? ^____^

(Actually, you don't wanna sleep that deep... I almost didn't wake up in time for my next class...!) xDD

Hmm, and I dated that guy before I decided that most of them (note: MOST not all), are jerks who are only after a girl's body. All the guys I dated before I came to that conclusion--not many, just about five--kept trying to do stuff with me. I actually had to kick, bite, or slap a few to get them away. O.O""" So yea, now I pretty much fear being with a man. I lean way more towards girls now. *laughs*

Ohmyfriggingod, I hate makeup!!! X___X"""
I keep forgetting you're .I'll get it through my head someday...Um rules on first page, first entry....I don't really know how to respond to guy's comment. (No experience and don't plan on it)When I hear burn I think of that song"Burn baby burn"<--- LOL.

Ok i just came up with something.
I really really liked the SP Strawberry Panic the violin chord(endin bg music) it's calming but then... RAGE!!
ChikaneHimemiya said:
I keep forgetting you're..I'll get it through my head someday...Um rules on first page, first entry....I don't really know how to respond to guy's comment. (No experience and don't plan on it)When I hear burn I think of that song"Burn baby burn"<--- LOL.

Ok i just came up with something.
I really really liked the SP Strawberry Panic the violin chord(endin bg music) it's calming but then... RAGE!!
Uh-huh... I don't exactly know what you mean, buy I grasp the general concept. XDD
You gave me a fun idea. When I burn that offensive dress of mine, I'll play "Burn Baby Burn" as the backround theme. Maybe I'll even post this "ceremonial" burning of the dress on YouTube. XD
AZD-A9S said:
I'm 23 going to be 24 [12/20] soon...and no happy birthdays please.
NO!There must always be a happy birthday, regardless or not. Dear friends will always recieve the most cherished of blessings with heartful feelins. ; )
Kairei said:
Uh-huh... I don't exactly know what you mean, buy I grasp the general concept. XDD
You gave me a fun idea. When I burn that offensive dress of mine, I'll play "Burn Baby Burn" as the backround theme. Maybe I'll even post this "ceremonial" burning of the dress on YouTube. XD
23... 24 next yr.
ChikaneHimemiya said:
NO!There must always be a happy birthday, regardless or not. Dear friends will always recieve the most cherished of blessings with heartful feelins. ; )
You're too kind...I just hope it doesn't turn out when I was 20 on the same day.........

So you're the same age as me huh? I don't know why I thought I was the youngest. Silly me.
I don't get it...20 on the same day? Also...I just finished rewatching Strawberry Panic and I still don't get the last episode. Mainly the last minute where Don't click unless you want to be mortified by Strawberry Panic's ending

Edit:
I get it now! You were 20 yrs old
on the 20th of December!
Wow AZD I've learned today to value my life. I'm truly sorry for that but we have to make it through somhow! ( That doesn't sound very confortmg I know...) near death pt.1 oh and my fav character is Shizuma bc in end she doesn't care and does what it takes to get her girl. : )
AZD you're 24?...strange I thoutgh you're somewhere about 18 xD....I'm wonering who is the youngest here...
Feito or Aurelia are prob most youngest official active members. I read somewhere they were in school too. ( I could be wrong on that one).
And honestly AZD my fav tags doesn't reflect that as much. Impossible to name fav all time. More like top 5 for me( changes all the time )
I guess the average age of the regular members on moe is 23~25.
aurelia & syao are youngest 2 of the mods.
(don't ask my age.. at least the result of my physical age examination is teens... also my mental age too lol)
midzki said:
I guess the average age of the regular members on moe is 23~25.
aurelia & syao are youngest 2 of the mods.
(don't ask my age.. at least the result of my physical age examination is teens... also my mental age too lol)
lol and I thoutgh Aurelia is some wise woman....it's probably because of avatar xD ............is it normal to have 23 years old users?