Close
About this user..
paul3234 is currently uploading World of Warcraft fanart from this user. Last time I checked we didn't need stuff from DA and well...

I would go as far as reporting this to the creator himself and finding out were this uploader lives and well, send him to jail or something!
Deleted since it's user created content. I wouldn't go as far as that personally.
So that is where it was coming from.

Its not moe/anime/manga anyway. The tag only exists for a couple of touhou parody posts.
(I was trying to find some other reason other than that to get them killed just before you got to them)
Err, it's not "user created content" if he's posting stuff someone else made...

Since when do we care where something comes from? That doesn't make sense at all.
it's user created content, belongings to somewhere else, blah blah blah
ah enough, I fed up (屮゜Д゜)屮ゴルァ!!
say only pragmatically reasons please.
It's fun when a mod or user takes you seriously, but hell it's even funnier when someone thinks that you actually are on the interwebs.

Feito over and out.
Feito said:
hell it's even funnier when someone thinks that you actually are on the interwebs.
This discussion is on the internet and you are involved, so unless you are magical, you are in fact on the interwebs.
Feito said:
I would go as far as reporting this to the creator himself and finding out were this uploader lives and well, send him to jail or something!
Rather then complain about it in the forum please PM a mod. I'm locking this thread.