Close
Which program used for thouse high quility paints?
photoshop?
What exactly are you talking about?
Me thinks it's post #110046 and things of that similar nature as those are "paints" as look like works of art by da Vinci. Which are considered "paints"
liorubin said:
What program was used for those high quality paint images?
Photoshop?
A link to a specific image would be useful.
Indeed it really is broad. Wonder if he/she has read replies yet...
To process scans: image_editing_help
If you want to draw, paint and such, I know SAI Tool is used. Debbie and midzki know more about that.
if you are looking to do high quality, real looking painting digitally, i would recommend painter x, or higher. they have a feature called RealBristle that mimics oils and other types of paint wonderfully.
um... try using flash... since it's vector based... you can have a very large image for a very small file size... plus you can resize it without pixelating the resolution... i think...
um... i think adobe owns flash right now... so you can have an image from photoshop imported to flash and convert it to vector based images...
I would highly recommend Paint Tool Sai. I've made some incredible stuff (like this post #98631 ) without too much head scratching.

Photoshop is alright. As the name suggests, it is mostly a manipulation tool. Using photoshop to paint involves a lot of menu opening to change brush properties, so there's a lot of time eaten up just getting your tools right.

I used PS for many years.. while useful, It does not beat the fluid simplicity of Sai. I am grateful I switched!
ah... i see... i see...

and ouch... you should have warned me about your art containing well exposed nudity and stuff like that...
natsumenatsu said:
and ouch... you should have warned me about your art containing well exposed nudity and stuff like that...
howto:blacklist
thanks radio san... but i still have to familiarize myself on tags... although... i am tolerant to some artistic nudity i can appreciate... i might unknowingly blacklist them...

looking back... ixt san's link is not that bad... a little over the boundary since it can be cleverly covered...
I haven't used photoshop to do artwork since the day I got SAI... SAI is just so unbelievably awesome for such a small package. It's an amazing piece of software.
riven chan!... have you seen the links i gave you in your inbox?...

oh... i haven't used sai... is it vector based?...

riven nyan!... can i see some of your artworks???...