这个论坛貌似有不少中国朋友啊= =!
这个论坛貌似有不少中国朋友啊= =!
悲剧啊,英文论坛上都是中文回复...
嗯,萌·妹的天朝众数目还是相对不少的=v=
从KF的Pools转载数就能看出来了=_,=

祝各位两节快乐~

English
<--ABC

....christmas is no fun, I am sick with a cold..
My christmas was over today (Saturday). Since all the relatives are gone now >.>

had like 18 relatives over. Damn it was crowded. But unlike many other holidays, Christmas is really the best. You get presents, and you get to see relatives that you almost only see once or twice a year ^^

It was fun for me, lots of dumb pictures and some good memories :)

oh god, i'm feeling a bit nostalgic now >.> you simply never want it to end. Sigh...
haha,looks like you are a little child
萌·妹 为什么中间要加个点呢,萌妹的带宽好大,一张图几MB的在下载,撑得住么。
天朝和谐。
=====
I wish imouto can be exist forever,that my chrismas wish.
liu85 said:
萌·妹 为什么中间要加个点呢,萌妹的带宽好大,一张图几MB的在下载,撑得住么。
天朝和谐。
=====
I wish imouto can be exist forever,that my chrismas wish.
因为“moe.imouto”中间就是加点的,所以就顺便翻译成了“萌·妹”=v=

English

admin2 said:
<--ABC

....christmas is no fun, I am sick with a cold..
admin2 is an ABC?
Actually I first thought admin2 may be an European... and you do sometimes use English in a little special way =v=
On Christmas one of my classmates got drunk and he started to play words with girls in my class and got sharp eyes. And on the other side I'm inside my domitory feeling the wet cold in Shanghai's air, refreshing forum pages...
In that way it is really no fun=v=

aoie_emesai said:
My christmas was over today (Saturday). Since all the relatives are gone now >.>

had like 18 relatives over. Damn it was crowded. But unlike many other holidays, Christmas is really the best. You get presents, and you get to see relatives that you almost only see once or twice a year ^^

It was fun for me, lots of dumb pictures and some good memories :)

oh god, i'm feeling a bit nostalgic now >.> you simply never want it to end. Sigh...
"Please Come Home For Christmas!"
No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas eve~
真无奈~
昨天貌似就被和谐了的..
结果今天又能上了..