Close
Need Help here
After the server move, I find myself cannot view the original pictures. After checking my laptop, it seems to me that my laptop able to load the original size image without any difficulties. But my desktop cannot load the original size at all.

I have copy the link location, and paste the link to the new tab to view the original size image. that's work. But before the server move, my desktop can load the images without the above problem.

So please help here
ok, I have find out little bit more here. But still I dont quite understand what is the problem

After I click to view the original size image, it just show these word to me
--> cleavage megane oda_non queen's_blade queen's_blade_rebellion siggy thighhighs

Then I right click within these words, then set to "view image". This way will go back to the small size. Then I click to "view the orginal image" again. Then the original size image load up no problem.

I am using firefox btw. I wonder what is the problem here? anyone any ideas?
um... i get that problem sometimes when i load too many at the same time. but refreshing the page and clicking the original link is all i do. does it go like that in all images?
or did you accidentally clicked the block images option? i don't know though...
natsumenatsu said:
um... i get that problem sometimes when i load too many at the same time. but refreshing the page and clicking the original link is all i do. does it go like that in all images?
Yea I get that sometime too, but your case will be solve when other images have been loaded.

Also, I have check to load images automatically.
ok, I think I have to minimize the source of the problem

but first, I need to know which sites of moe imouto is the correct one?

a.mx.moe.imouto.org
moe.imouto.org
These words is a description that show you there should have a picture (not didn't load successfully). In this case you can just fresh the page, "view image" is as same as thus.

moe.imouto.org is correct url.