Close
Touhou?
After seeing al the Touhou stuff here i got interested and i want more!

So who can tell me about it? is it a game or is it a anime? download links? info?

Need to know, and ty for help^^
It's a scrolling shooter game; I've been in love with it since I was in grade school... try not to be disappointed when ZUN's art style in the shooters doesn't compare too well to the fanart. It's all about the fandom, booya.
well you can always try touhou's scarlet weather rhapsody and unthinkable natural law doujin games
natsumenatsu said:
well you can always try touhou's scarlet weather rhapsody and unthinkable natural law doujin games
I already have, and of course the artwork of those is far superior (in my opinion), but if you look at my post I was referring to the shooters specifically. =/ Don't get my wrong, I love the shooters and fighter games equally.
ah! gomen ne ponnkun... i was referring to clockworks when i said that...

of course i know of the shooters games...

but if we want clockworks to be interested in touhou, of course we better give something that is close to the artworks where he originally got caught into...
There was also a one episode fan anime produced. You can go on youtube and find that if you want to watch it. There was only one episode produced though. There is also a bunch of fanmade flash video's and even music produced I personally love Innocent Key's work myself. I have only played the Touhou fighting games. I am not sure how much I would enjoy / be good at the bullet hell games.