Close
where is this image?
i saw some image a while ago on here, but i didnt save it. now i decided i want it but i cant find it.

i cant remember too many specifics about it. there were several girls in the picture, but the only distinctive thing i remember was some girl standing there in just her pantsu and i believe a sarashi, she had her back turned and i believe she was holding a sword but i'm not 100% sure on that. if it matters, her pantsu were white but seemed to look a bit greyish. i looked at it last week so i can find it in my history, just too many files i looked at. can anyone help?
That seems impossible to know without remembering at least one important tag like a character name or something.
well i typed in sarashi and sword and found nothing. i believe i found it while looking up an artist, or maybe part of a set. i dont know, all i know is searching for sarashi or sword doesn't bring it up.
I don't think sarashi is a tag. You'll have to troll your history manually, dude.
It's like Shizashi said.
Try remembering the day you saw it and browse through your history to that date. Hopefully whatever browser you use can do that.

Since you saw a lot (like you said), it'll be a pain to use that method. It's the only method since you can't remember any important tags (Sarashi and sword aren't the important tags).

Otherwise without any Circle, Artist, Copyright, Character information, it's best to give up. Many girls can wear those type of panties and hold a sword and such and Moe isn't a place that tags many of those things unlike Danbooru where every detail of the image has a tag.
Should've voted for it, they're always easy to find back ^^
i cant simply go to the day bc every sunday all my searches for the previous week are all put into one category. the only way i can search for any specific day is if it was after the previous sunday.

irregardless, i just found it:

http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/2817/bra-cleavage-garter_belt-kiriya_erika-konoe_sunao-

it would've helped if we had a tag for 'lockeroom'. we have a tag for 'onsen' even though it's less common from what i've seen.
added sarashi & sword tags.
fireattack said:
added sarashi & sword tags.
how you do that ????
xBlackWolfx said:
how you do that ????
Everyone can do it, just check "edit" on the bottom then key in which you want.