Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.


partial_scan

Edit | Respond

EM I WANT THE COMPLETE....
My god! fix please! O__O
:O-----
If Photomerge in CS5 didn't warp images so badly, I would upload it. I really don't feel like trying to fix it. Not to mention it needs some heavy filtering and wrinkle removal.
ThisIsDK said:
If Photomerge in CS5 didn't warp images so badly
You mean if the cloth hadn't warped so badly during scanning.
as long as the consistency of the fabric is similar after screening and filtering, you can simply duplicate the texture. With all the screening it should be okay, even for the folds.
aoie_emesai said:
as long as the consistency of the fabric is similar after screening and filtering, you can simply duplicate the texture. With all the screening it should be okay, even for the folds.
面倒すぎだけどなあぁ...
WtfCakes said:
You mean if the cloth hadn't warped so badly during scanning.
Well I mean if you do it by hand, you can stitch it with minimal transforming. Photomerge tends to skew large areas quite severely.
Need a complete Image of this!

Please god!
Ronove said:
Need a complete Image of this!
Lousy job. \o/\o/
http://sadpanda.us/images/841142-S8RGMYO.jpg
WtfCakes said:
Lousy job. \o/\o/
http://sadpanda.us/images/841142-S8RGMYO.jpg
This is exactly what I mean. See how crooked the text/logos are?
very good!!
:O------------------
ThisIsDK said:
This is exactly what I mean. See how crooked the text/logos are?
I would have assumed the girl was more important than the texts.
aoie_emesai said:
I would have assumed the girl was more important than the texts.
The whole image is important if you ask me.