scarletneko said:
Hi, Yandere. If you have a file, can you share it?

1.https://amzn.to/2XGbJpp
2.https://amzn.to/2JqAody
3.https://amzn.to/2LlDX7h
4.https://amzn.to/2YNIrX4
5.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/39457174?scode=029
6.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/57619169?scode=032&OzSrank=2
7.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/69321218?scode=029
8.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/64433387?scode=029
9.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/34326165?scode=029
10.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/74411164?scode=029

I hope you have a good day :)
Some of the books have already been shared here.

1.https://amzn.to/2XGbJpp ----> Been shared
2.https://amzn.to/2JqAody ----> I'm not certain but I think it has been shared.
3.https://amzn.to/2LlDX7h ----> Been shared
4.https://amzn.to/2YNIrX4 ----> Been shared
5.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/39457174?scode=029 ----> Been shared
6.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/57619169?scode=032&OzSrank=2
7.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/69321218?scode=029 ----> Been shared
8.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/64433387?scode=029
9.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/34326165?scode=029
10.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/74411164?scode=029
EdenGenesis said:
Some of the books have already been shared here.

1.https://amzn.to/2XGbJpp ----> Been shared
2.https://amzn.to/2JqAody ----> I'm not certain but I think it has been shared.
3.https://amzn.to/2LlDX7h ----> Been shared
4.https://amzn.to/2YNIrX4 ----> Been shared
5.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/39457174?scode=029 ----> Been shared
6.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/57619169?scode=032&OzSrank=2
7.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/69321218?scode=029 ----> Been shared
8.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/64433387?scode=029
9.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/34326165?scode=029
10.http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/74411164?scode=029
I know it's shared, but Link's dead. Does anyone have a file or a link?
thank you so much friend <3
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%9A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%81%AE%E6%A5%B5%E6%84%8F-3DTotal-com/dp/486246372X/ref=pd_sbs_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=486246372X&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AFCG%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E2%80%95%E3%80%8C%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E7%A9%BA%E6%B0%97%E9%81%A0%E8%BF%91%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E9%80%8F%E8%A6%96%E5%9B%B3%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%80%8C%E5%AE%A4%E5%86%85%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E8%87%AA%E7%84%B6%E7%89%A9%E3%80%8D%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E5%85%B7%E4%BD%93%E7%9A%84%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E6%BA%80%E8%BC%89-I%E3%83%BB-BOOKS-%E5%87%BA%E9%9B%B2%E5%AF%BA-%E3%81%9C%E3%82%93%E3%81%99%E3%81%91/dp/4777515737/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.co.jp/SAI%C3%97Photoshop%E3%81%A7%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%A9%E3%81%AE%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B%E9%AD%85%E5%8A%9B%E7%9A%84%E3%81%AA%E9%A2%A8%E6%99%AF%E3%82%92%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-garnet/dp/4774166588/ref=pd_sbs_14_11?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4774166588&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%81%8C%E6%95%99%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E7%94%BB%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E5%8A%A0%E8%97%A4-%E6%B5%A9/dp/480071057X/ref=pd_sbs_14_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=480071057X&pd_rd_r=3a1edeca-a1a8-11e9-9d3d-f5a036208a68&pd_rd_w=oSqgt&pd_rd_wg=7xWSe&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39&psc=1&refRID=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39
Does anyone have this? or been shared?
ソッカの美術解剖学ノート
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4274507157/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_KO5jDbEG2S92T
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%9A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%81%AE%E6%A5%B5%E6%84%8F-3DTotal-com/dp/486246372X/ref=pd_sbs_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=486246372X&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AFCG%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E2%80%95%E3%80%8C%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E7%A9%BA%E6%B0%97%E9%81%A0%E8%BF%91%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E9%80%8F%E8%A6%96%E5%9B%B3%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%80%8C%E5%AE%A4%E5%86%85%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E8%87%AA%E7%84%B6%E7%89%A9%E3%80%8D%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E5%85%B7%E4%BD%93%E7%9A%84%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E6%BA%80%E8%BC%89-I%E3%83%BB-BOOKS-%E5%87%BA%E9%9B%B2%E5%AF%BA-%E3%81%9C%E3%82%93%E3%81%99%E3%81%91/dp/4777515737/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.co.jp/SAI%C3%97Photoshop%E3%81%A7%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%A9%E3%81%AE%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B%E9%AD%85%E5%8A%9B%E7%9A%84%E3%81%AA%E9%A2%A8%E6%99%AF%E3%82%92%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-garnet/dp/4774166588/ref=pd_sbs_14_11?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4774166588&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%81%8C%E6%95%99%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E7%94%BB%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E5%8A%A0%E8%97%A4-%E6%B5%A9/dp/480071057X/ref=pd_sbs_14_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=480071057X&pd_rd_r=3a1edeca-a1a8-11e9-9d3d-f5a036208a68&pd_rd_w=oSqgt&pd_rd_wg=7xWSe&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39&psc=1&refRID=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39
drako123 said:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%9A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%81%AE%E6%A5%B5%E6%84%8F-3DTotal-com/dp/486246372X/ref=pd_sbs_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=486246372X&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AFCG%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E2%80%95%E3%80%8C%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E7%A9%BA%E6%B0%97%E9%81%A0%E8%BF%91%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E9%80%8F%E8%A6%96%E5%9B%B3%E6%B3%95%E3%80%8D%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%80%8C%E5%AE%A4%E5%86%85%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8C%E8%87%AA%E7%84%B6%E7%89%A9%E3%80%8D%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E5%85%B7%E4%BD%93%E7%9A%84%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E6%BA%80%E8%BC%89-I%E3%83%BB-BOOKS-%E5%87%BA%E9%9B%B2%E5%AF%BA-%E3%81%9C%E3%82%93%E3%81%99%E3%81%91/dp/4777515737/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.co.jp/SAI%C3%97Photoshop%E3%81%A7%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%A9%E3%81%AE%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B%E9%AD%85%E5%8A%9B%E7%9A%84%E3%81%AA%E9%A2%A8%E6%99%AF%E3%82%92%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8F-garnet/dp/4774166588/ref=pd_sbs_14_11?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4774166588&pd_rd_r=0de54e9a-a1a8-11e9-99de-5323ebe7b5fc&pd_rd_w=EeqoJ&pd_rd_wg=N3XkL&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80&psc=1&refRID=RNNH22HP0WE24AGJ8F80

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%81%8C%E6%95%99%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E7%94%BB%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E5%8A%A0%E8%97%A4-%E6%B5%A9/dp/480071057X/ref=pd_sbs_14_9?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=480071057X&pd_rd_r=3a1edeca-a1a8-11e9-9d3d-f5a036208a68&pd_rd_w=oSqgt&pd_rd_wg=7xWSe&pf_rd_p=ad2ea29d-ea11-483c-9db2-6b5875bb9b73&pf_rd_r=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39&psc=1&refRID=8GEYKZE5CS1FSEV1XV39
Stop spamming the same links, please. If you're in a hurry to get them, I suggest purchasing them yourself.
Anyone find this chibi book interesting?
https://www.amazon.com/Chibi-Art-Class-Create-Beasties/dp/1631065831

I can definitely buy it next month
Asxiaxo said:
Anyone find this chibi book interesting?
https://www.amazon.com/Chibi-Art-Class-Create-Beasties/dp/1631065831

I can definitely buy it next month
its in this site https://vk.com/topic-4918594_27696136?offset=5540 :)
Asxiaxo said:
Anyone find this chibi book interesting?
https://www.amazon.com/Chibi-Art-Class-Create-Beasties/dp/1631065831

I can definitely buy it next month
After downloading it from Khytsui's link above, I find it has very cute art, but this other Japanese one that was previously shared technically has much more detailed information on the subject:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/479861582X

DL Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cb0rJNfNGwyUq3wdEutABvywRTggdQO/view

tomatoman252 said:
Does anyone have this? or been shared?
ソッカの美術解剖学ノート
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4274507157/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_KO5jDbEG2S92T
Unfortunately not. Incidentally, I stumbled upon this treasure trove of a forum thread exactly by looking for that book.
Khytsui said:
its in this site https://vk.com/topic-4918594_27696136?offset=5540 :)
Thank you very much!

If you are interested in Morpho's new books I'll be buying you can preview them here.

Joint Forms and Muscular Functions:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1681985403/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Morpho: Skeleton and Bone Reference:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1681984520/ref=ox_sc_act_image_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
New upload.

ヒロマサのお絵描き講座 - 体の描き方編
Preview
DL
jueony said:
New upload.

ヒロマサのお絵描き講座 - 体の描き方編
Preview
DL
Thank you so much. You’re the best!
kaneki421 said:
thank you so much friend <3
Excuse me, someone who downloaded it, could upload it to mega. It's just that I'm having trouble downloading it from that site.
kaneki421 said:
thank you so much friend <3
Excuse me, someone who downloaded it, could upload it to mega. It's just that I'm having trouble downloading it from that site.
https://www.ghostxx.com/site/29088.html?tjid=Warner

If you guys are interested , i can share up to 30 resources per two days

This website requires you to pay but you can only pay with paypal if you live overseas including HK MACAO

But you may register an account and share a link to people you know , to get maximum of 5 points everyday ( 10 points to unlock 30 resources are the maximum )
WarnerC3 said:
https://www.ghostxx.com/site/29088.html?tjid=Warner

If you guys are interested , i can share up to 30 resources per two days

This website requires you to pay but you can only pay with paypal if you live overseas including HK MACAO

But you may register an account and share a link to people you know , to get maximum of 5 points everyday ( 10 points to unlock 30 resources are the maximum )
In this link, this is one of the lesson of domestika shared by the website ghostxx
there are plenty of resources over that site
This is the last missing book by Toshi that was released last year. :)

線と陰 アニメーターから学ぶキャラクター作画術
Lines and shadows, Character drawing skills learned from animators

Preview
Download
Hello everyone !

Firstly, thank you very much for all your work.
This forum gives me a smile almost every day.

I have a question for Jeony.
I saw a link for this book in your list :
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B077S7VDJJ

but unfortunately he is dead... :'(
Do you have another link by chance ?

If it does not, it does not matter.

You, and the other great members of this site, are great and that's the point.

(sorry my english is not great)
cernasite said:
This is the last missing book by Toshi that was released last year. :)

線と陰 アニメーターから学ぶキャラクター作画術
Lines and shadows, Character drawing skills learned from animators

Preview
Download
Thaaaaank you!!
Rinaka said:
I have a question for Jeony.
I saw a link for this book in your list :
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B077S7VDJJ

but unfortunately he is dead... :'(
Do you have another link by chance ?
If the link was from libgen.io, that domain blocked in many countries. You need a proxy, a VPN, or TOR will also work.