Close
dewakonoha said:
Hello.. do you know tb choi? I found her laelaps course. If anyone interested, and willing to help me. just PM me

- need wechat account, and download from baidu.

- or other way, pay for leaked files on the site.

Thank you very much.
If no one can help me. I will delete this message.
What do you mean, "pay for leaked files"?
Are you going to leak some ressources from a certain site?
I bought the book yesterday. I'll probably share it with the contributors.
EdenGenesis said:
What do you mean, "pay for leaked files"?
Are you going to leak some ressources from a certain site?
No no..

I mean they share it on a site. But its not free. They sell it.

Nvm. I'm not interested anymore
folder is empty
I wonder what was inside it
very stupid question, but where are the links for the books and books request ? are they at edengenesis's discord ?
I don't understand very well discord, can I join for free ? how I join ?
sorry for being stupid, but I think is odd that there's no more requests and download links here
leon969696 said:
very stupid question, but where are the links for the books and books request ? are they at edengenesis's discord ?
I don't understand very well discord, can I join for free ? how I join ?
sorry for being stupid, but I think is odd that there's no more requests and download links here
Hi,

It's not mandatory to join my Discord server (For info, registration and basic use of Discord is free).

Like Luffy or other manga heroes, we all have a goal in life, mine was to create an active community where every budding artist could share their drawings and improve themselves, not to mention my ultimate goal of acquiring all the books related to drawing.

The server is doing very well and I have met many great people. I'm always looking for contributors and motivated people who would be interested to be part of our community to make it evolve and become a place for all fans of Japanese and Korean Anime and Manga.

もしあなたが日本人で、僕のコミュニティに参加したいのであれば、歓迎します。

僕は日本とその文化に大きな敬意を抱いており、成長を続けるこのコミュニティにあなたを迎え入れることができれば幸いです。

絵を描くのが好きな方、作品を共有したい方は、ぜひご参加ください。

また、スキャン会社が本の内容を共有せず、国際的に何も送ってくれないため、購入した本の一部に含まれるCD/DVDを日本在住の人に受け取ってもらう必要があります。

この最後の基準は必須ではありませんし、これに協力してくれるメンバーはほとんどいませんが、いつか皆さんの信頼を得て、協力してくれるならば、僕たちは永遠に感謝します。特に、費用はすべて私が負担しますので、あなたは自宅でCD/DVDを受け取り、コンテンツを共有するだけでいいのです。その後、CD/DVDを保管するか、売るか、捨てるか、いずれかの方法であなたのものになります。

Thank you for your precious help.

If you want to join, please PM me.
has this one already been requested or is this good.

光と影のポーズカタログ ─人物の陰影がわかりやすい写真を収
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08MZMZ7FV
any have this as well ? high quality, the one on imagefap is so low
https://blog.jlist.com/featured/konomi-nagisa-nude-pose-book/
bayofsick said:
has this one already been requested or is this good.

光と影のポーズカタログ ─人物の陰影がわかりやすい写真を収
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08MZMZ7FV
This book is on our wishlist for purchase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those interested, we are always looking for contributing members to help us acquire new books while helping the artists.

Although there are many advantages to joining my Discord community (and soon Forum) we are mainly looking for active members who wish to fully invest themselves in the community.

Deleting inactive accounts takes a lot of time, therefore, it would be nice if only members who are passionate about drawing and want to improve and fully invest in our community would join us.

This would save us a lot of time and allow us to focus on more important and beneficial tasks for our community.

There are many books that have been released and will be released in the coming days/months.

If you know of any interesting books that are not on our wishlist, please let us know.

To join the community, contact me by PM. :)
I will come back regularly on this forum that I respect a lot.

Let's create the best community ever.
EdenGenesis said:
This book is on our wishlist for purchase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those interested, we are always looking for contributing members to help us acquire new books while helping the artists.

Although there are many advantages to joining my Discord community (and soon Forum) we are mainly looking for active members who wish to fully invest themselves in the community.

Deleting inactive accounts takes a lot of time, therefore, it would be nice if only members who are passionate about drawing and want to improve and fully invest in our community would join us.

This would save us a lot of time and allow us to focus on more important and beneficial tasks for our community.

There are many books that have been released and will be released in the coming days/months.

If you know of any interesting books that are not on our wishlist, please let us know.

To join the community, contact me by PM. :)
I will come back regularly on this forum that I respect a lot.

Let's create the best community ever.
alguien tiene un libro, de como aprender colorear con lapizes de color
Hi, I'm really sorry for bothering you guys. I just came across this forum and am just blown away by all the resources shared here. Wanted to say thank you, and I was wondering if anyone had uploaded this book?

マンガキャラの着こなし図鑑 男子編 (廣済堂マンガ工房)

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Dress-Picture-Cartoon-Characters-Japanese/dp/433151952X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=15S0WCBFFD6LT&dchild=1&keywords=%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%81%AE%E7%9D%80%E3%81%93%E3%81%AA%E3%81%97%E5%9B%B3%E9%91%91&qid=1626192451&sprefix=%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%81%AE%2Caps%2C248&sr=8-1

If not, that is completely ok. Thank you very much for the great community! ;w;
EdenGenesis said:
I can buy it with you if you want.
that would be sooooo cooolio
Hellhoundmom said:
that would be sooooo cooolio
PM me & join the community so that we can discuss about it. :)
EdenGenesis said:
We often buy new books with my community. So we'll get all of these books.
Will u share it with us or only with contributors?
the PDF file have a password and I can't find it
It open in chrome, but not in firefox or photoshop
it might be a a security feature for copyright that you didn't notice before
Hello
First of all, thank you for your work and attention.
Someone can pass me the cloud collection link that they have of books here or some other web place, and send their cripcion to the chat but to a or I receive a response (edengenesis) either acceptance or denial I want to participate, I hope I can help., where I can contact and continue with the group that is the best and I would like to learn. how to remove kindle and help you in some way and not miss the group's philosophy.
I would like someone to help me how to buy in amazon japan.
and also with a school project in moeboooru but I have no idea how to install, execute or change etc. I don't understand anything from the github page.
Thanks for your work and attention.
does anyone have that droppages link with all the books that was up a few months ago?
narutomla said:
Hello
First of all, thank you for your work and attention.
Someone can pass me the cloud collection link that they have of books here or some other web place, and send their cripcion to the chat but to a or I receive a response (edengenesis) either acceptance or denial I want to participate, I hope I can help., where I can contact and continue with the group that is the best and I would like to learn. how to remove kindle and help you in some way and not miss the group's philosophy.
I would like someone to help me how to buy in amazon japan.
and also with a school project in moeboooru but I have no idea how to install, execute or change etc. I don't understand anything from the github page.
Thanks for your work and attention.
If you want to join my server, just send me a request by PM with motivations so that I can be sure that you are not a passing visitor who joins us just to download our books and then leave.

As far as the books are concerned, I'm the one who manages all the purchases on my server. Having invested in paid software and VPN, I take care of organizing all the purchases to avoid duplicate purchases and fraud.

At the moment, I am looking for members who would be interested in sharing the cost of buying books with us. We have found some very interesting but expensive products on Japanese sales sites, so we need several contributing members to reduce the individual cost as much as possible.

I don't have much trouble finding new generous members to help us, but the more members we have, the more products we will be able to acquire while supporting our favorite artists.

Many members buy the physical books when they like the digital version.

On the other hand, I am personally against sites like e-hentai because I found some of my books leaked on these sites, including on Github where a member shared our books, without our permission while we had, for the most part, expressly asked that the books remain on the forum.
Because of this, I proposed to go on Discord and since then, everything is going very well.

I hope many of you will join us.
EdenGenesis said:
PM me & join the community so that we can discuss about it. :)
already pmed ya and i dont find the link to the discord
Hellhoundmom said:
already pmed ya and i dont find the link to the discord
It's strange, I don't see any messages I haven't replied to.

I certainly replied to your message asking for more information.

I have to say that I get a lot of requests to join my server and I can't thank the yandere forum community enough for joining me.

I have managed to bring in some great people who help me acquire new products.
However, in order to speed things up, it would be great if new contributing members would come and join us so that we can have better goals.

At the moment, we want to buy expensive products, so any help is welcome.
EdenGenesis said:
It's strange, I don't see any messages I haven't replied to.

I certainly replied to your message asking for more information.

I have to say that I get a lot of requests to join my server and I can't thank the yandere forum community enough for joining me.

I have managed to bring in some great people who help me acquire new products.
However, in order to speed things up, it would be great if new contributing members would come and join us so that we can have better goals.

At the moment, we want to buy expensive products, so any help is welcome.
all i can offer are some books that i already have and buy the other kemono one