Close
I'm not supposed to be sharing this...but:
Disclaimer: This patch is only for learning and technical exchanges. Please do not use it for commercial or illegal purposes. Please delete it within 5 minutes after downloading. The author does not bear any responsibility for the patch. Running this patch means that you agree to the above statement by default.

Note: It is forbidden to sell this patch anywhere. Including but not limited to, sharing the patch in a way that requires points to download, forums or websites that require recharge of VIP member or using points to download. If the patch was purchased for a fee, please refund and report a bad review immediately. All responsibilities and consequences are solely borne by the seller of the patch. I have added a pop-up reminder from time to time, I wish the pirates: make less money, and get more refunds )

this is cilp studio paint EX (version 1.11.6) Enlace directo: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/786hdo12aob4y/Clip+Studio+Paint+EX+v1.11.6

You can see the full note in the folder.

note: if you do not completely trust the program after having scanned it in total virus or another antivirus and it has been detected as a hacktool.Crack and so on, but you still need the program, you can choose to activate ransomware protection and block the drive c, completely, Consider configuration of control tables for use in high, you can also block internet access to the .exe in Windows Defender Firewall with advanced security in Outbound Rules/New rule/Next/find the executable (.exe) of the program you want to restrict internet access to. Then click “Next”/Make sure all three options: “Domain”, “Private” and “Public” are checked. Click "Next"./name the rule and finish, to prevent clip studio paint.exe patch from connecting to the internet, this as a security measure, Also if you need to use some material from the cloud, do not log in using your original celsys account, alternatively, create a new account and use a temporary email like: https://temp-mail.org/es/ to avoid spam, phishing, etc, if applicable