Close
Hmm, it works fine here. At this point, I need to collect a lot more data to determine the cause. Please be patient.
For others who previously have problems downloading pools before; Please let me know whether it work for you or not. If possible, please also disclose your country or at least, your continent, so I can round down the issue.
Checkmate said:
For others who previously have problems downloading pools before; Please let me know whether it work for you or not. If possible, please also disclose your country or at least, your continent, so I can round down the issue.
All fine now. Thank you for repaire.
Checkmate said:
I'm in Aichi, Japan. I tested out a few big (100MB+) pools and they downloaded okay, but upon finding the 448MB "Tomose Shunsaku Potpourri Club Illustration Works", I was curious what would happen if I tried to get it, and it continues to fail about 3/4ths or more in. I figure I can get most of what I actually want off the site, so thanks for fixing the majority of the problem! Hopefully this post helps you figure out something else.
The 141MB "Eshi 100-Nin Ten 05" failed just now, too, so I guess it's not just really big files. This is the first time a 100MB+ file failed on me, but I feel like the more I try, the less I'm able to download successfully. The size limit goes down every time. I'm not really going download-happy, either.
I see.

The problem is actually more complicated than I thought. I haven't managed to track down the exact problem after all.

With that said, tomorrow I'll start another debugging round to see what really went wrong.
Checkmate said:
I see.

The problem is actually more complicated than I thought. I haven't managed to track down the exact problem after all.

With that said, tomorrow I'll start another debugging round to see what really went wrong.
I FEEL like I'm onto something. Just from a my own experience, my theory that the more I try to download, one after another, the less I'm able to download on the next file, has so far been consistent.
Updated with some new settings. This is not a fix but hopefully it gives me some new debug data. Please try pool downloads once again.
Checkmate said:
Updated with some new settings. This is not a fix but hopefully it gives me some new debug data. Please try pool downloads once again.
Might off-topic, does the server's IP keep changing? It was in the Netherlands before but yesterday it became in US. Now it's in Canada, and this one is unexpectedly slow for me (in US).
Fixed, should be faster.

And yes, servers IP keep changing since I'm trying to figure out whether this is a network problem, or a config problem, or something else. All the debug log I have on my hands doesn't make any sense at all. And tcpdump while we serve million of packets is ... impossible.
Checkmate said:
Fixed, should be faster.

And yes, servers IP keep changing since I'm trying to figure out whether this is a network problem, or a config problem, or something else. All the debug log I have on my hands doesn't make any sense at all. And tcpdump while we serve million of packets is ... impossible.
It's pretty fast now, thanks.
BTW: I found that firefox can resume the download, but chrome can't. You probably need to send some headers like total size in order for Chrome to enable resume.
fireattack said:
#Firefoxmasterrace
I'm with ya.
Pool: Toranoana Chronicle 2012
Failed.
1.02GB download, but not completed and failed error.
other pools pngs download completed.
pool #3820
failed at 10%
Chrome
it seems the problem still persist when downloading bigger file such as yesterday trying to get this pool [Nexton Art Collection Vol 1]. I have resume 10 times before able to get it done.

Bigger file meaning around 800mb.

Getting anything like 60 mb file pool is no problem. the speed is double and it is all good
Zip larger than 100 MB always fails around 50%. For example pool #3741pool #3747.

Thx for the help~
same problem in here
can't download Zip larger than 100 MB
Akihabara Denkigai Matsuri 2015 Summer.zip (pngs)
不明なネットワーク エラーが発生しました。

error
download failed.
chrome WIN7
@kawasaki
I have failed, too. But not the PNG version.
Seems I cannot down load any pools (JPG or PNG) above 120M. The download connection interupts every time when the download progressed to ~100MB no matter the speed.
I tried in both China and Japan.
IE11 WIN7

mash said:
Pool: Toranoana Chronicle 2012
Failed.
1.02GB download, but not completed and failed error.
other pools pngs download completed.
I have the same problem ...
When the PNG archive download is complete 99% will be fail
pool : 3898

Win 7 / Chrome
I always Fail to download a file larger than 125Mb, is it expected?
hi, got dl problem too
https://yande.re/pool/show/3918

tried about 5 times since this pool published (jpg version), always stop at around 120mb

firefox39.0 win7 ultimate, from north america

Thanks
Hi i have the same problem, when download reaches the 125mb download stops and gives an error on the network.
I try in diferents browsers and all with the same result.