Close
megatron2k said:
Is there some kind of premium account that I can subscribe to to remove those banners?
Nope.
I hate MangaGamer because they don't know how to translate things. I hate Higurashi for the art style (or lack thereof). Seeing both in the same place makes me very angry indeed and significantly distracts me from the reasons that I love and (very frequently) use this website.
Considering no one 'pays' for the site besides myself, saying 'oh noes I'm dissatisfied with the site!' doesn't carry much persuasive force...

However I'll be disabling the Higu ads once I figure out how :P
Thank you. I'm sorry. I think I sounded too harsh back there.
I even forget how to see ads ^^; disabled in the past
spoiler
midzki said:
I even forget how to see ads ^^; disabled in the past
spoiler
Hmm...
I won't be blocking (non-Flash) ads; I do believe in supporting websites with ad revenue where applicable.
megatron2k said:
I hate MangaGamer because they don't know how to translate things. I hate Higurashi for the art style (or lack thereof). Seeing both in the same place makes me very angry indeed and significantly distracts me from the reasons that I love and (very frequently) use this website.
There earlier translations are pretty bad, the newer ones are actually pretty good, not perfect but good enought.

As for higurashi you know you can play the game with the PS2 sprites if you want?
http://higurashifix.wikia.com/wiki/Sprite_and_BG_Patches

But the games art style if you ask me is a charm for itself :P but very not the reason why you play it LOL.
megatron2k said:
I won't be blocking (non-Flash) ads; I do believe in supporting websites with ad revenue where applicable.
I put the ads up for free, I'd love to see more games translated..
admin2 said:
I'd love to see more games translated..
So do I.

Hm
admin2 said:
I'd love to see more games translated..
I second you! Para-sol and Momoiro Guardian are a must-be-translated!
I'd like to see translated 11eyes, Mahou shoujo no taisetsuna koto, shuffle essence+ and..possibly Steins;Gate i guess. Stuff is hard to read in japanese lol
11eyes... Is that one Youta drew?
(sorry if that's off topic.)
Debbie said:
11eyes... Is that one Youta drew?
(sorry if that's off topic.)
Youta drew 2 characters in the XBOX 360 version
After how terrible the Anime was of 11eyes the interest for that one dropped drastically for me :P Anyhow game might be good :P at least it should more about the best gal :P

However what I wanna see translated is kud wafter but doubt I'll see that one :(
If they translate subarashiki_hibi, I have a little thought of helping translate it (゚∇^*)
there are some parts hardly to read even for Japanese, but this's one of the best eroge in recent years.
midzki said:
(゚∇^*)
what does that even mean?
(i know this is extremely off the board and random)
It's a wink face. You wink with it.

Didn't see it until today, tho. Adding it to my midzki.txt file on my desktop (゚∀゚)
i don't see it oh and btw i thought this was a wink face ;)
It is. There's more than one fin the world, you know (´▽`*)
Shizashi said:
It is. There's more than one fin the world, you know (´▽`*)
learning new things everyday even if they're simple things... oh is there one for flowers beside this one: @;--
midzki said:
If they translate subarashiki_hibi, I have a little thought of helping translate it (゚∇^*)
there are some parts hardly to read even for Japanese, but this's one of the best eroge in recent years.
Is that so? Wow, sounds tough... This game is really pretty, the characters and artwork are so good. Good luck, I hope they translate it midzki. I will sure download it if it gets translated.

Maybe someone translates Para-sol too.

And Momoiro Guardian keeps without translation too...
I switched to a different ads platform, just block ads.imouto.org if you really hate ads
admin2 said:
I switched to a different ads platform, just block ads.imouto.org if you really hate ads
Well if the ads are really related there's more reasons to click than to block. The only annoying situation was on mobile devices when trying to download sample for wallpaper.
ads are gone again, ad server isn't very stable
admin2 said:
ads are gone again, ad server isn't very stable
Gone? What are you going to do now without that "support"?
AZD-A9S said:
Gone? What are you going to do now without that "support"?
get a real job of course, I start on the 21st as a Chinese food delivery boy again....
And what if I click on these adverts? Do you get enough money for it to keep moe.imouto alive?