Close
Please ban western art. That or make western a tag so I can filter it. I'm getting fucking pissed scrolling through pages of this shit.
western style art is actually rather limited here, did you spot many of them somewhere?
Western art can be subjective.
Checkmate said:
western style art is actually rather limited here, did you spot many of them somewhere?
Radio just spammed a lot lol user:notradioactivehonest
fireattack said:
Radio just spammed a lot lol user:notradioactivehonest
As I said it's subjective, and I left it up to the mods discretion. Don't base 'western artwork' on a copyright or character tag.
NotRadioactiveHonest said:
As I said it's subjective, and I left it up to the mods discretion. Don't base 'western artwork' on a copyright or character tag.
wow dude, did you used all your gallery to spam that?
NightBringer said:
wow dude, did you used all your gallery to spam that?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
the uploads... I usually share images from my gallery, only trough Line and to a certain group...
so I thought you might exhaust all your images to share, I tend to save some for myself...
incase we have some battles to see who have the best collection, childish I know, but it's fun...
the hard part is when you don't know the judges fetish, it's hard to win that day's battle...

maybe you should try that, just don't do it in public... one guy got found out by his parent...
and I haven't seen him active since then...
I still have no idea what you are talking about.

All the images are available on the internet if you know where to look for them.
I still have no idea what you are talking about.

All the images are available on the internet if you know where to look for them.
yea, but I rarely browse too deep, too lazy for that. but I saved a lot once I do browse...and I mean a whole day to refill for the next battle
Would be great to have option for following the picture to get notified (site profile msg) when tags change. Goal is to know what is the artist of the image yet untagged.
Unrelated to latest replies here, but how about a meme_fetish or memetic_fetish tag?

To succintly (and in a rather generalized fashion, yande.re-like) tag and cover all of those cat lingerie, heartmark breast squeeze, rei no himo, virgin-killer sweater, One Finger Selfie Challenge and perhaps future instances (they prove to be able to pop up easily).
hoyhym said:
I don't know if this is already mentioned but when browsing a tag or artist, it would be heavenly to be able to sort by popularity
You mean something like kantoku order:score?
It would be nice if pool names could be rendered in romaji.
Just mention an old thing again:
add uploader filtering.
or consider adding comment filtering. There are a few pointless comments that people like me never want to bother.
Twinsenzw said:
or consider adding comment filtering. There are a few pointless comments that people like me never want to bother.
upload filtering is a great idea vut I don't see comments as something pointless, the moderation should be a bit more strict with bad comments if they appear
We should promote to contributor a fresh batch of users based on certain requisites.
I do not know if they have suggested this before but I have to say it

Why the new users have so many privileges? I know that not all have bad intentions when creating an account but seriously, I've seen many who only do it to erase tags, insult in comments, post their own drawings, off-topics, photos etc, or abuse the record system

Why not put limits on new users? limit of 5 post per day, not being able to create new tags but use existing ones, not be able to use the record system, etc.
Let me start off by saying that I've been a big fan of this site for a very long time. I hesitate to say anything since I'm basically just a lurker here but I feel that maybe I can help out in my own way by pointing out something that maybe others are feeling too on an issue. If not, well, I'll live with it of course but...here goes: Of late I've noticed that a whole lot of pictures are being posted without the artist's names (and I'm not talking about just those pictures that fall under official art) or character names or the manga/anime they come from when it's obvious that they do come from those things. I think it would help this site immensely if it was somehow required to some degree to have all uploaded pictures tagged with these things I've listed as a minimum. Yes, I know some few of the things I've seen are in a pool but even the pool doesn't have the artist's name in it in a lot of cases. At the very least could it be required that if the uploader doesn't want to take the time to tag the picture to at least leave a tagme tag so maybe someone else can add it? Well, thanks for hearing me out. Hope this helps in some way.
I wouldn't mind being someone who can help out by adding tags to pictures as needed. It would really help, though, if there were better sub-lists of tags instead of just "general". Makes it kind of hard to sift through 75 pages of tags...
Maybe there could be a fault tag (though I guess it really isn't a fault per se) or a general tag (like the "censored" tag) that would let you sift out all the pics with writing on them. It would seem reasonable in light of the fact that a picture having even an artist's signature or a watermark is considered a fault.
More like just the uploader's disinterest. Yeah we can't force them to tag them in any way but we really appretiate the user's cooperation.
>Hey guys, do you know a site with this feature? I mean, I don't want to look at every single new image, I just want to follow some tags, I can't even describe how much this would help me.
https://yande.re/forum/show/24775

This would improve yande.re a lot, like 1000%
rlsdmm said:
>Hey guys, do you know a site with this feature? I mean, I don't want to look at every single new image, I just want to follow some tags, I can't even describe how much this would help me.
https://yande.re/forum/show/24775

This would improve yande.re a lot, like 1000%
Check this out

--

As for an improvement, if it's not much to ask, I'd suggest implementing some sort of "Show blacklisted post" toggle at the top of each post's page.

I know we already have access to such a feature when looking at search results (it works wonders btw), but also having it on posts with tags that match those we've blacklisted would be a lifesaver for those of us who also browse posts by using the "Next" and "Previous" links. I mean, It's kind of jarring to start a tag-gardening session and then suddenly be met with something we've put some effort into avoiding by creating a tight blacklist and stuff.

I'm aware that there will always be some risk of running into content one does not like (recently posted and/or untagged posts come to mind) but having such a small button atop of each image might provide us a bit more of a buffer between us and whatever we might consider mind-crushing.
Only necro'ing to say you're fucking amazing. Another booru runs off of what I believe to be a very similiar API and their idea of this function was "doesn't work". Thanks a million times over. - EDIT: Sorry, was referring to how to not have favorites show up in search.
It would be great if you make searching posts between two different dates possible. Hope you will add this function soon.
Kolokolchik said:
It would be great if you make searching posts between two different dates possible. Hope you will add this function soon.
You can already. Use date:2018-01-01..2018-01-30 for example.
fireattack said:
You can already. Use date:2018-01-01..2018-01-30 for example.
Jeez, didn't know that. Thanks for help!