Close
I have the scan of How to Draw Moe Idol done. I'm uploading it now. It's taking forever ;-; my computer is so slow. Sorry :c

animefan01, I think the other book I got on how to draw moe lolita will help you with your character design.

It seems a little more geared towards digital artists than that group's other books. It kind of sucks for me since my tablet died recently, but I'm borrowing someone else's for now.

The moe lolita book is a little different from what I expected. Some of the purportions (legs to torso especially) seem a little off in my opinion. However, it shows body balance, gesture, and tons of cutesy/lolita poses.

I think the idol book I am uploading now is my new favorite. The lolita one I bought isn't my all time favorite, but I'm really glad I bought it. It also talks about composition of your drawing. Like i said, it seems a little different from other books by that group.

I'll scan it after I give my arms a little rest ;-;
Phosai said:
I have the scan of How to Draw Moe Idol done. I'm uploading it now. It's taking forever ;-; my computer is so slow. Sorry :c

animefan01, I think the other book I got on how to draw moe lolita will help you with your character design.

It seems a little more geared towards digital artists than that group's other books. It kind of sucks for me since my tablet died recently, but I'm borrowing someone else's for now.

The moe lolita book is a little different from what I expected. Some of the purportions (legs to torso especially) seem a little off in my opinion. However, it shows body balance, gesture, and tons of cutesy/lolita poses.

I think the idol book I am uploading now is my new favorite. The lolita one I bought isn't my all time favorite, but I'm really glad I bought it. It also talks about composition of your drawing. Like i said, it seems a little different from other books by that group.

I'll scan it after I give my arms a little rest ;-;
Nice can't wait, any book that helps us improve. as long as it's not crappy inconsistent drawing instructions, I can always learn something from it, and thx for your hard work.
UPLOAD COMPLETE!!
How to Draw Moe Idol (see book here):

Click here to download the whole book in .png on Mega

Click here to download the whole book in .pdf on Mega

I think there might be an issue with the pdf. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the edges for some reason. When I converted it, it had the edges. Please let me know what I can do to fix anything or re-scan anything.
Phosai said:
UPLOAD COMPLETE!!
How to Draw Moe Idol (see book here):

Click here to download the whole book in .png on Mega

Click here to download the whole book in .pdf on Mega

I think there might be an issue with the pdf. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the edges for some reason. When I converted it, it had the edges. Please let me know what I can do to fix anything or re-scan anything.
Thank you so much for the work! Now I will be waiting about the Moe futari no kakikata >.<

PD: the edges aren't problem for me, is a great scan
Phosai said:
UPLOAD COMPLETE!!
nice
thanks, bruh
ANOTHER UPLOAD COMPLETE ^-^
I did it all in one sitting... ;A;
How to Draw Moe Characters - Lolita Fashion Reference (see book here.)

Click here to download the whole book in .png on Mega.

Click here to download the whole book in .pdf on Mega.

Thanks to everyone who has scanned and uploaded these tutorial books. After doing it myself, I realize that it really IS work. It's quite tiring! I do not recommend doing it all in one sitting....
If you have made any art using the book as a reference or if it has helped you, feel free to share ^-^ I love seeing people's art of all levels.

spoiler
Phosai said:
ANOTHER UPLOAD COMPLETE ^-^
I did it all in one sitting... ;A;
How to Draw Moe Characters - Lolita Fashion Reference (see book here.)

Click here to download the whole book in .png on Mega.

Click here to download the whole book in .pdf on Mega.

Thanks to everyone who has scanned and uploaded these tutorial books. After doing it myself, I realize that it really IS work. It's quite tiring! I do not recommend doing it all in one sitting....
If you have made any art using the book as a reference or if it has helped you, feel free to share ^-^ I love seeing people's art of all levels.
NIce
K@tsu said:
NIce
K@tsu said:
thanks, bruh
Fabidark said:
Thank you so much for the work! Now I will be waiting about the Moe futari no kakikata >.<
You're welcome ^-^ and to everyone else that decides to download it
Thanks Phosai, these books are really useful for drawing cute clothes. :D
Zefu said:
(inprogress)How to Draw Anime Background
https://mega.co.nz/#!jEVEzLDa!Vwzfi0IDZEevbcdpLPGzas6TSLm31JwCJODOK6bk0yU

I'm not that familiar with making pdf's so if you can do that too it would be great!
I'll probably work on scanning the touhou ones next.
Thank you ^-^

And you're welcome everyone :3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-To-Draw-Manga-Breathe-Life-into-Characters-Sketch-Pose-Technique-Book-Vol-2-/151568750445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234a33976d&autorefresh=true

i believe i buy this book. you can see a example page here =v=/
is there any scan or something ?
is not ? is there anyone interested so maybe i will scan it?
dawntea said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-To-Draw-Manga-Breathe-Life-into-Characters-Sketch-Pose-Technique-Book-Vol-2-/151568750445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234a33976d&autorefresh=true

i believe i buy this book. you can see a example page here =v=/
is there any scan or something ?
is not ? is there anyone interested so maybe i will scan it?
I really love the poses and gesture this book shows. If you need any help cleaning the scans you can tell me. Don't get it if you dont want to though :3
I owned it
Don't worry I love it =v=/
it's kinda like reference book since i can't read anything
i just wondered if there are digital copy around. if not maybe i can scan it after finishing exam =3=/
maybe I can buy and scan tutorial book once a while. it just book form kinokuniya. but I hope it can be helpful. =v=/
Zefu said:
I follow this artist on pixiv! I would love to see his book scanned if you are able to!

He also released a new book->
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4844364073
Pixiv... I've been thinking of getting one if those, but I wouldn't post my art on it.
Thanks for sharing that link by the way. I think I'm more interested in the one dawntea has, being honest.
Okay I will scan it after I finish exam. i hope you don't mind waiting
dawntea said:
Okay I will scan it after I finish exam. i hope you don't mind waiting
take your time, no need to hurry..
Hi everyone, I am a new member.
Currently I'm looking for ebook of this book because I'm having trouble draw light and shadow in my drawings. I don't know if anyone has it.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Complete-Guide-Drawing-Manga-ebook/dp/B00CSHVVUG
If not, can someone recommend me a similar book?
Thanks so much, everyone's work is so amazing.
xtlove said:
Hello xtlove :3
In another thread, someone recommended James Gurney's book on color and light.

After looking for awhile, I found it scanned on mega through this link. Hopefully you can find it useful. The one you showed was interesting, too, though.
Thanks Phosai, James Gurney's book on color and light is a beautiful book, but it's for realist painters and it's not good for beginners. I expect a book which style like "How to draw manga" books.
Once again, thank you for your help. (After all, I downloaded this ebook for my collection. XD)
xtlove said:
Thanks so much, everyone's work is so amazing.
hi xtlove, maybe you can try:
moe_style_nokakikata
moe_chara_no_jouzu_na_kakikata
moe_bishoujo_chara_no_tsukuri_kata
touch_vol.1
Thank you so much for sharing :D
wow its great thing i found this thread,, thank you~ :D
Hey, anyone has the scan of the book: How to Draw Men's Moe Character?

Also, some guides on drawing yaoi would be nice.
Tianura said:
Hey, anyone has the scan of the book: How to Draw Men's Moe Character?

Also, some guides on drawing yaoi would be nice.
http://fineartvn.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-draw-manga-0136.html
Hello guys and gals, I know this is books tuts but i also want to share those with you for those who are interested..

Those are a few full sakimichan's terms with painting tutorials and all, Am one of the contributors of this group buy and i will update you as soon as i get her terms for August. cheers ^-^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v-gHlVn0iy7hc3qkaSee9q6OK4JBWutb6EvWX4WGHuw/edit#gid=0
I have gone through the entire thread and have found many requests for "Super Pose Book". There don't seem to be any links to any. If I am wrong or if anyone can make these available please let me know. I too have been searching for these books for quite some time. They are kind of the holy grail of pose reference books.
Nenthos said:
I got tired of procrastinating so I scanned body balance in one day. I saw light from the scanner 200 times...
it was a light blue...
all I see is bluuuuue.
denki avatar blue
heu haw ha
ゞ(ↂ ω ↂ)ゞ
https://mega.co.nz/#F!MhYHHDQD!XV-bOHmjgswlKbEcuhFCcA
I go eat now.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ
Can you please reupload the Balance books, had to restart windows, and lost the files, you please or someone else upload it I would be greatfull.
Anyone have scans for those Pose File books?