Close
hirochile said:
Does anyone know of what book is this page?
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/48/28/2c/48282cf5a538ba5db47fbe8dd6d86d83.jpg
here is the book:
人体解剖図から学ぶキャラクターデッサンの描き方
i believe it was uploaded just need to find it again.
hello, I was searching the book "Inagami Akira Toei Animation Works", is a precure's concept art book, I found this page but I can't dowload it, I haven't a QQ account, http://www.cgyaojiaohai.com/thread-24996-1-1.html

Anyone has an alternative link or could dowload and reupload it from that site?
Has anyone managed to get the ケモミミの描き方 and https://www.amazon.co.jp/SHELTER-ANIMATION-COMMENTARY-BOOK-Pictures-ebook/dp/B06Y5ZYS6M/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1548193936&sr=1-1&keywords=shelter scans? Maybe I missed them if they were posted. I also wanted to know if there were any books made by actual anime studios like the Akio Watanabe book I picked up a while ago.
Does anyone have this book?
Title: How to Draw Shota
https://otakumode.com/shop/57997a86ee8128ca7be9885f/How-to-Draw-Shota
I was looking for this book everywhere but I can't find it :(
ochinchin said:
Does anyone have this book?
Title: How to Draw Shota
https://otakumode.com/shop/57997a86ee8128ca7be9885f/How-to-Draw-Shota
I was looking for this book everywhere but I can't find it :(
Go to page 45 and check NhiDongSunRang's post.
Hello Everyone :3. I’ve been watching this forum for some years. I like to draw and my goal is to draw shotas but i cannot even draw a face correctly :( .There are a lot of scans and i’m a bit confused so I’m asking you which tutorial books should i start from to begin my journey in drawing manga and to learn how to use Clip studio paint properly. Thank you in advance ^^ Any tips will be appreciated <3
kanzaki0819 said:
Anyone have this book?
Title:ソッカの美術解剖学ノート
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4274507157/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_Ta8rCbM0JANC8
I have the Korean original version of this book
It's dang great

And I will order this via AmazonJP
WarnerC3 said:
It's dang great

are you willing to scan one of them ?
been looking and so far i have not found anyone who has scanned it T^T
if no one is going to scan it i may just buy it instead.
4.)CLIP STUDIO PAINTブラシ素材集 雲から街並み、質感まで

This book is GOLD according to many Taiwanese and Japanese. Anyone have this?
Hii found this forum and its been so helpful, thank you!!!

i was wondering if anyone has the following books??

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%87%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A1%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E2%80%95%E3%83%87%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A1%E8%A1%A8%E7%8F%BE%E3%81%AE%E5%9F%BA%E6%9C%AC%E3%82%92%E5%BE%B9%E5%BA%95%E8%A7%A3%E8%AA%AC-%E8%B6%85%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E6%BF%B1%E5%85%83-%E9%9A%86%E8%BC%94/dp/476830723X/ref=pd_sbs_14_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=476830723X&pd_rd_r=8cb63b4c-21de-11e9-8889-3f9a0dff46bf&pd_rd_w=xP39v&pd_rd_wg=k9xfU&pf_rd_p=cda7018a-662b-401f-9c16-bd4ec317039e&pf_rd_r=KGQGMZ1XQYEYM71M37CB&psc=1&refRID=KGQGMZ1XQYEYM71M37CB

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%87%E3%82%B8%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%81%AE%E3%80%8C%E6%9C%8D%E8%A3%85%E3%80%8D%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9%E4%BA%8B%E5%85%B8-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%92%E7%9D%80%E9%A3%BE%E3%82%8B%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E3%81%AE%E7%A7%98%E8%A8%A345-%E3%83%87%E3%82%B8%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9%E4%BA%8B%E5%85%B8-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B8%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%8F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%87%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9/dp/4797389915/ref=pd_sbs_14_16?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4797389915&pd_rd_r=8cb63b4c-21de-11e9-8889-3f9a0dff46bf&pd_rd_w=xP39v&pd_rd_wg=k9xfU&pf_rd_p=cda7018a-662b-401f-9c16-bd4ec317039e&pf_rd_r=KGQGMZ1XQYEYM71M37CB&psc=1&refRID=KGQGMZ1XQYEYM71M37CB

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E7%94%B7%E5%AD%90%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E3%81%AE%E5%9F%BA%E7%A4%8E%E7%9F%A5%E8%AD%98-%E5%86%99%E7%9C%9F%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA650/dp/4798612049/ref=pd_sbs_14_43?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4798612049&pd_rd_r=1fc0a329-21e0-11e9-8b0c-1d8140c16e3d&pd_rd_w=ECTxZ&pd_rd_wg=Ot5Ei&pf_rd_p=cda7018a-662b-401f-9c16-bd4ec317039e&pf_rd_r=BRA264H3KWF10YXWQTGY&psc=1&refRID=BRA264H3KWF10YXWQTGY

https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Yielder&search-alias=books-jp&field-author=Yielder&sort=relevancerank

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%B5%B5%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E7%BE%8E%E7%94%B7%E5%AD%90%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E9%9B%86-%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%81%97%E3%81%A6%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B%E6%B1%BA%E3%82%81%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E6%B4%BB%E5%8A%87%E5%BA%A7/dp/4798612979/ref=pd_sbs_14_6/357-4804105-9709443?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4798612979&pd_rd_r=5bbf1bad-21e1-11e9-8084-89a014670c4b&pd_rd_w=9Pgkz&pd_rd_wg=LX76y&pf_rd_p=cda7018a-662b-401f-9c16-bd4ec317039e&pf_rd_r=RS0QBHX04C5KS94B012W&psc=1&refRID=RS0QBHX04C5KS94B012W

thank u! ^^
Luca2000max said:
Hello Everyone :3. I’ve been watching this forum for some years. I like to draw and my goal is to draw shotas but i cannot even draw a face correctly :( .There are a lot of scans and i’m a bit confused so I’m asking you which tutorial books should i start from to begin my journey in drawing manga and to learn how to use Clip studio paint properly. Thank you in advance ^^ Any tips will be appreciated <3
I am going to give a serious answer,

You cannot learn to draw anime well without learning how to draw realism.
Therefore, you need to start with the absolute basics. Drawing is all about the flow, the shapes and the story.

However, it all depends how seriously you treat it.

If you want to get good, it will take years of VERY hard work, heavy breakdowns and tears. Therefore, I won't go in this direction. If you ever have the need to become more than average - I am sure you will know where to find it, by then.

If you want to draw on the side as a non-demanding hobby, you technically can omit most of theory. It has its price, but unless you have very high expectations for yourself, you should be still very happy with your art, many others will enjoy looking at it too.

There is a series called "Sketching Manga-Style" from Hikaru Hayashi, Takehiko Matsumoto, Kazuaki Morita. They were published in English, I'm not sure if they're uploaded on yande.re, but you can easily find pdfs online. I've looked into them and strongly recommend them.
denkikoiji said:
are you willing to scan one of them ?
been looking and so far i have not found anyone who has scanned it T^T
if no one is going to scan it i may just buy it instead.
Might be
But i am pretty sure it will leak to the Chinese forum, which i really dislike very much

I know all of these you guys have contributed alot
Still, i wish people would only share inside this circle

And might need some kind of place like discord server to share
otherwise, i just won't want to share anymore
Xff34 said:

Therefore, you need to start with the absolute basics. Drawing is all about the flow, the shapes and the story.

If you want to get good, it will take years of VERY hard work, heavy breakdowns and tears. Therefore, I won't go in this direction. If you ever have the need to become more than average - I am sure you will know where to find it, by then.

If you want to draw on the side as a non-demanding hobby, you technically can omit most of theory. It has its price, but unless you have very high expectations for yourself, you should be still very happy with your art, many others will enjoy looking at it too.

There is a series called "Sketching Manga-Style" from Hikaru Hayashi, Takehiko Matsumoto, Kazuaki Morita. They were published in English, I'm not sure if they're uploaded on yande.re, but you can easily find pdfs online. I've looked into them and strongly recommend them.
Even you draw manga
Try to understand some sort of fundamentals
Those contents you can find inside a bridgman book

Mangaka usually sketch out the postures within a very short period
Because they're familiar with the knowledge behind it, inside it

Manga is still a type of drawing style

Meanwhile, they're not as complicated as the realism
Realism requires in-depth understanding of anatomy and other thing of anatomy stuff
like gesture thing etc
animefan01 said:
some of them are free if you look were you should. but all of these books were uploaded by a user and i had them in a collection, but she kinda left and they're not here anymore. but these books are actually outdated compared to today's drawing standard, i think its better to get the newer books from go-office with art by kazuaki, problem is that their scans are also hard to find...
wanting to be a foreign mangaka is hard a your dreams can be crushed by the littlest of things...
other problem is that sometimes you think you found an actually good course until you later realize that they're just chinese knock out versions of good go office books. IMPORTANT: DON' T READ THE BOOKS WITH THE TITLE DONG MAN XIU CHANG, THEY'RE JUST TRACED CG WORK OF PIXIV ARTISTS AND ANIME SCREENSHOTS. you'll thank me later. also don't even think about reading chris hart books, katy coope books, maybe you can read mark crilley, but don't trust the others.
animefan01 said:
some of them are free if you look were you should. but all of these books were uploaded by a user and i had them in a collection, but she kinda left and they're not here anymore. but these books are actually outdated compared to today's drawing standard, i think its better to get the newer books from go-office with art by kazuaki, problem is that their scans are also hard to find...
wanting to be a foreign mangaka is hard a your dreams can be crushed by the littlest of things...
other problem is that sometimes you think you found an actually good course until you later realize that they're just chinese knock out versions of good go office books. IMPORTANT: DON' T READ THE BOOKS WITH THE TITLE DONG MAN XIU CHANG, THEY'RE JUST TRACED CG WORK OF PIXIV ARTISTS AND ANIME SCREENSHOTS. you'll thank me later. also don't even think about reading chris hart books, katy coope books, maybe you can read mark crilley, but don't trust the others.
animefan01 said:
animefan01 said:
animefan01 said:
yamiSuke45 said:
Seriously, i found this kinda funny lol

And i don't even have a look at those old manga style, looks too out of date for me
yamiSuke45 said:
Lol I wish someone told me that two years ago, I can't belive I spent one years trying to learn something using DONG MAN XIU CHANG books.
Xff34 said:

Thank you and everyone who answered me for your answer ^^ i'll work hard on it and i'm going to try to learn some fundamentals and anatomy first without giving up. Thanks :3
Luca2000max said:
Thank you and everyone who answered me for your answer ^^ i'll work hard on it and i'm going to try to learn some fundamentals and anatomy first without giving up. Thanks :3
Learn figure drawing, to practise drawing primitive (Basic shapes but applicable on human figure) first

For anatomy, you should know some landmarks of human body
because landmarks are the most obvious on our body surface
And with those landmarks, measurements can be done less challenging
jueony

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anatomy For Sculptors
Preview
DL(Download the PDF file by clicking the green button)
This link no longer work
teyohid said:
Thank you
WarnerC3 said:
Might be
But i am pretty sure it will leak to the Chinese forum, which i really dislike very much

I know all of these you guys have contributed alot
Still, i wish people would only share inside this circle

And might need some kind of place like discord server to share
otherwise, i just won't want to share anymore
Yeah, I agree so i made a discord server, and I am thinking try to keep it private and have fail safes with passwords, encryption, and decryption.

i made a form if you want to apply to join.
Yande.re Scanlation Discord Community
Denkikoiji,

I created a Discord Yande.re community before but it dissapeared. Do you accept that I join your community and share my Excel file including all the available ebooks share on yande.re ?
i am french i d'ont speak inglish sorry
yamiSuke45 said:
i am french i d'ont speak inglish sorry
Enchanté! Je suis aussi Français..
Hello everyone!

As promised, here's the updated list of available ebooks:
http://swarife.com/5no6

I will continue to update this list. I just noticed that some of the old links are no more available. I do hope the uploader will upload the missing file again.

Also, if you have the following book, please scan and share it, I am willing to pay you for a good PDF file:
https://honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_29173206.html
EdenGenesis said:
Hello everyone!

As promised, here's the updated list of available ebooks:
http://swarife.com/5no6

I will continue to update this list. I just noticed that some of the old links are no more available. I do hope the uploader will upload the missing file again.
Thanks you a lot!!!!

This is so organized and perfect not to get lost.
WarnerC3 said:
It's dang great

would you like to post the JP version of this once you get it please? Ive heard this is really useful and easy to understand. It would be great if you can upload it :)