Close
website sever?
hello

is this website on a private server ore waht?

I would also with pleasure so one website have
Wat? (゚Д゚)ハァ
I'm assuming he probably doesn't know English well.

You know Zubarus, you can use your natural language. You don't just have to use English to be understood here. There are people here that know other languages.

So could you reclassify what you are saying?

And once again, I assume that.
1st sentence: Is this website served by a private server?
2nd sentence: I would like to have such a website.

Hope it's useful...
I believe there are at least four servers involved. The main site is powered by the moe.imouto server, and the image servers include elis.imouto, sheryl.imouto, and yotsuba.imouto.

May be wrong, probably am, but I think that's the gist of it. Needless to say, running such a setup requires a *lot* of money.
Zubarus said:
hello

is this website on a private server ore waht?

I would also with pleasure so one website have
yes its on a "private" server

and no I'm not hosting more things

Saenz said:
I believe there are at least four servers involved. The main site is powered by the moe.imouto server, and the image servers include elis.imouto, sheryl.imouto, and yotsuba.imouto.

May be wrong, probably am, but I think that's the gist of it. Needless to say, running such a setup requires a *lot* of money.
single server, multiple host names to handle different QoS rules

and yes it requires quite a bit of money that I don't have
Saenz said:

You forgot ranka :P
sorry my englisch is not good this was from google ^^

my mother language is German.

I hope this one can read:
I search a free webhostig wehere Hentai allowed is.
Zubarus said:
I hope this one can read:
I search a free webhostig wehere Hentai allowed is.
Try E-Hentai Galleries.