Close
can't think of a proper title here.
For some reason, maybe just boredness, I'm trying to build up an awesome collection of moe artworks.
I think of of the reasons is my special taste compared to the majority of popular sites can offer, in fact I could argue that they have no taste is the problem but....
I've never taken any formal art education so I don't know the correct terminology here.
Basically other than a high standard in how good an artwork looks as in colors and construction and all that. I also highly value anatomical correctness, and if she's from an anime, the situation must fit into the original story. which would reject most echi drawings for example.
also, I love 4 or 5 digit dimensions!

I was planning to go through all 7500 pages manually at 100 pages per day, but I just found out about this program which you all know what it is, and it looks like it can make my life a lot easier. I promise I will only use my powers for good.....
after all I'm building a personal collection, I'm not gonna just download everything I mean I still have to select the good ones manually, it'll just be an alternative to using the web browser which would take exactly the same amount of internet traffic anyway.
I hope I am morally justified to do this.

PS amazing site, so tired of images being cropped down to 1024x768(Chinese sites) 1920X1080(Japanese blogs). I can crop my self, thank you!

EDIT- well never mind, looks like it doesn't work at thousands of pages. I still have to use the browser. god I'm only at offset -200, still have so many to go. plus I simply saved them in a folder, I still have to like rate and tag all of them....
Using order:mpixels will likely speed things up.
I try hard not to just post tl;dr here...
Send a harddisk to admin2 and have this site mirrored might be well convenient.