Close
It's nice to know if *someone* cares about what you're posting, though.
It seems that a lot of the visitors only vote if they see her tits. Very disappointed that safe/questionable images are not appreciated.

I do wish danbooru tracked all votes; then it could be a bit more intelligent about score. For example, heuristically, "score among people who tend to vote for S/Q posts"; "score among people who vote like me". This could help the "Similar Users" be less dumb, too (right now it just uses favorites--not enough information), and maybe allow doing "recommended posts".
Agree with you about this.

I don't think pools need a major redesign. I agree there's redundancy in the feature set; I had that impression, too. We can deal with it by just choosing their uses where they make sense, though.
Maybe not a redesign, but a serious think about what would be better for a Danbooru board like moe.

I don't like the idea of pools being something that you post and that people then just grab en masse.
Not the idea behind my suggestion. It is just to inform the visitors that you won't be updating it in future.

This is the major issue I have with P/C. In my opinion, *all* posts should be visible in the index, excluding only dupes and variants (eg. fixed fixme's), and maybe batch posts at the poster's discretion (eg. that monochrome batch by admin2).
I have to disagree with you here. I collect images on a day-by-day basis. As and when I visit. If someone was to dump everything in the index, I would be well annoyed.

At least there is some organization of the index if you use P/C

Why not make hiding P/C from the index a user-selected option then? Would that work for you? Is it do-able?