Close
About the so called "Anonymous user"
IS there any way to block their posts cuz most of them users just needs to DIE, really.

Things like these only makes me wanna open up a danbooru and block all the ISP's/IP ranges from certain countries, if you know what I mean...

Your free to do what you want on the net, but if you plan on trolling or whatever I suggest you get a life or GTFO.
I don't see anything wrong with the anonymous posts being made. I do see something wrong with your random flaming of users and countries (post #20741).
There's only 2 easy steps towards creating a account for FREE here, rather than comparing with other danbooru sites were the audience is a little "different" than moe.

Let's look at post #20781 for example. The so called "anonymous" user makes a reply which is irrelevant to the current post, this differers moe from other danbooru sites. And if you can't see this well.. I assume that your just another 4chan lover.
Kamisama said:
There's only 2 easy steps towards creating a account for FREE here, rather than comparing with other danbooru sites were the audience is a little "different" than moe.

Let's look at post #20781 for example. The so called "anonymous" user makes a reply which is irrelevant to the current post, this differers moe from other danbooru sites. And if you can't see this well.. I assume that your just another 4chan lover.
Giving such an importance to that comment, it looks to me that you were trolled at 4chan and now you are buthurt and trolling on other places.

Your posts are worse than that pointless comment.
People should be free to comment--including casual, off-hand, insignificant comments--without worrying about being flamed for it. The anonymous posts I've seen have been harmless. You're complaining about them while flaming wildly yourself.

(I'm locking this thread, since you seem determined to be flamey and offensive and I'm sure I'm not the only person that's here because of not wanting to deal with that.)