Close
I need some donations again
I have 33 bucks till May 3rd.

While I did manage to pay for the server and all my bills I sorta need money for food. Help would be nice ._.;

The upside of this is that this will be the last time I'll need to beg/ask for donations. I just got unlucky with pay schedule.

http://www.imouto.org/?page_id=19
I donated ... I missed the last time you asked
I donated...
I know the feeling without food!
Keep the site up :)
33$ :P well I call you rich LOL, been living on 10$ for most part of this month ^^ it works but well you get bored on pasta quite fast....

In any event sorry cannot donate my paypal account is blocked plus not that I have any $ anyway ^^. But thx for the great service thought.
I know the feeling, my job just cut hours again and for the past three paychecks i've ended up with almost exactly 0 dollars. Getting there involved living on less than 20 dollars for the second half of the pay period. Fun stuff. 14 dollars till next paycheck (April 25th), YAY =)

I need a new job...
I've just sent you $15 - Don't waste it.
I donated a little money, thanks for give us moe!
Donated, appreciate the work!
Thanks for the donations, I promise this is the last time I'll be asking for it. Also in return I'll be putting up even more scans from the art books I have sitting around soon.
I sent some, thanks for all the scans.
Damnit, I missed the last couple of times too. While I know you may have enough, I'm gunna donate anyway.