Close
oleg_aka_djmeg said:
all pics are JPG
Ugh.

Says 0 seeders?
I uploaded the torrent to nyaa as well, tpb is blocked in China.

nevermind, they deleted it
I wonder who deleted the torrent in nyaa. What's wrong about it?
Σ(゜д゜;)
some people just don't like us I guess
you can try http://deadfrog.fapis.com/
i can't. because i can't register :D
admin2 said:
some people just don't like us I guess
... Besides some artists and anti-loli people, who wouldn't like oreno?
admin2, did you upload it to http://nyaa.eu/ OR http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/ ?

If plain http://nyaa.eu/ , that may have been why it got deleted. All H- stuff goes on sukebei.
I'm sure what cause of it now. Let him tries again in sukebei.
If they delete stuff without even giving a reason, then I wouldn't waste time with them. It's a terrible site...
Well, it's a nice thought but it'd be better if people would unlimit their damn connections. 99 people connected, not one of them seems capable or inclined to transfer at more than 0.5-1.0kB/s. Current ETA is in excess of 30 weeks. These very same people are raping other people's connections to the tune of hundreds of kB/s and in some cases a few MB/s.

This is why I stopped using torrents for anime and switched to bots wherever possible heh.

And since someone will likely ask, no my ISP doesn't throttle or otherwise limit me in any way, I'm one of the few lucky people in the UK who has a proper unlimited connection... for all the good it does me sometimes.
just tried to start it - 2.0 MB/s down, 2.6 MB/s up in first 10 minutes.
single UK peer [92.23..] doesn't download from me.
I was working on it, download speed was around 900k. I had about 68gb downloaded when my 500gb drive died......... Sob! The drive is still under warranty, but that's little consolation. If I get another drive, I'll try again.
Is anyone seeding this at all? It says 0 seeders and most of us are stuck at 97.1%... =/
admin2 mentioned something about 'super seeding' ?
Ah, that would explain it, yet I still see 1-2 seeders once in a while. No worries if that's the case though.
No seeder since a while, stuck at 99,2%. >_>
The only seeder is spitting out bad hashes left and right, so no peer is ever going to reach 100%.
ninjamitosai в 2011-03-02 20:35 CET:
Just a FYI, Nobody is able to download past 99.2% hence why there's only 1 seed. But I wouldn't know what the problem is so hopefully the seeder will work it out.

oleg_aka_djmeg в 2011-03-04 00:22 CET:
@ninjamitosai
i know
one user from rutracker told me about it, all archives are unpacking well, except some files with crc error
if you'll have more troubles with it, or archive won't unpack, tell me and i re-upload a torrent...
sorry
and sorry for bad english :D

ninjamitosai в 2011-03-05 02:12 CET:
Yeah no problems except for some crc errors with few files. Other than that it's a great upload. Thanks!
HI,
Would anyone or the person who is seeding be able to upload to a fileshare service website like hotfile, megaupload, fileserve or filesonic?

It is much faster than the torrent?

Thanks
@oleg_aka_djmeg
You made the torrent and have the original files, but aren't seeding yourself?

I'm not downloading this, but if people are really getting stuck at 99.2%, there are two possibilities. Both require action to fix. Neither will solve themselves on their own.

A) The seeder's files are corrupted.
Solution 1: From their torrent client, have the seeder 're-check'/'hash check' the files of the torrent. Have the seeder re-download any files which are corrupt from the person with the original uncorrupted files. Have the seeder 're-check'/'hash check' the files once again and begin seeding.
Solution 2: Have the person who originally made the torrent seed the last 0.8%.

B) The torrent is corrupt.
Solution: Delete the old torrent. Have the person with the original uncorrupted files make a new torrent. Upon loading the new torrent for the first time, 're-check'/'hash check' the files to make sure you have 100% completion. Share the new torrent.

This problem likely arose because some torrent clients, like uTorrent, will no longer by default 're-check'/'hash check' files before beginning to seed (when all the files exist with the correct file sizes). Skipping 're-check/'hash check' can save enormous amounts of time, but it will lead to issues such as this when corruption of files or torrent has occurred.
please people seed a little more im stuck at 99.2
Cyberbeing said:
@oleg_aka_djmeg
You made the torrent and have the original files, but aren't seeding yourself?

I'm not downloading this, but if people are really getting stuck at 99.2%, there are two possibilities. Both require action to fix. Neither will solve themselves on their own.

A) The seeder's files are corrupted.
Solution 1: From their torrent client, have the seeder 're-check'/'hash check' the files of the torrent. Have the seeder re-download any files which are corrupt from the person with the original uncorrupted files. Have the seeder 're-check'/'hash check' the files once again and begin seeding.
Solution 2: Have the person who originally made the torrent seed the last 0.8%.

B) The torrent is corrupt.
Solution: Delete the old torrent. Have the person with the original uncorrupted files make a new torrent. Upon loading the new torrent for the first time, 're-check'/'hash check' the files to make sure you have 100% completion. Share the new torrent.

This problem likely arose because some torrent clients, like uTorrent, will no longer by default 're-check'/'hash check' files before beginning to seed (when all the files exist with the correct file sizes). Skipping 're-check/'hash check' can save enormous amounts of time, but it will lead to issues such as this when corruption of files or torrent has occurred.
tagbooru contains the hex_md5 codes for all images on imouto. Anyone with an incomplete torrent could run a hex_md5 check to see which files are not yet complete / corrupt and manually fill them in from the original site.. The hex_md5s are all from moe.imouto itself, so they should always be correct, as opposed to the torrent's hash which could have been based on corrupted data.
I got the 99.2 downloaded. After unziping the files with 7zip, it's easy to replace the 0byte files with the picts from the site. There are only a few other corrupted images per file, I'm searching for them by scanning through the thumnails. I would fix the picts in the zip files and keep seeding them, but I don't know how. If I try to replace a file in the zip, it just tells me the zip is corrupted.
oldwrench said:
I got the 99.2 downloaded. After unziping the files with 7zip, it's easy to replace the 0byte files with the picts from the site. There are only a few other corrupted images per file, I'm searching for them by scanning through the thumnails. I would fix the picts in the zip files and keep seeding them, but I don't know how. If I try to replace a file in the zip, it just tells me the zip is corrupted.
What says that the zip is corrupted? Your torrent client?

If you unzip a zip file, replace the corrupted files with exactly the same file which was _supposed_ to be there, re-create the zip file from those files (with the exact same name), and use that for the torrent, then I would expect that that would work. Some portion of the zip file might be considered corrupt by the torrent client due to a difference in a timestamp (either in the files in the zip or the zip itself), but I would think that you'd manage to get at least some of the missing data to get accepted by bittorrent.
The winrar program and 7zip both say the file is corrupted. They won't replace the picture in the zip file. I suppose I could try making a new zip file of them, but would it have to be made using the same program and the same parameters as the original?
Doesn't have to be.
oldwrench said:
The winrar program and 7zip both say the file is corrupted. They won't replace the picture in the zip file. I suppose I could try making a new zip file of them, but would it have to be made using the same program and the same parameters as the original?
It didn't even occur to me to try to edit the existing zip. I was definitely suggesting making a new one. The only problem that I can think of is that the times on the file will likely differ, which could cause them to fail hash checks. And to fix that, you'd have to find a way to set the dates on the new files in Windows (since the files appear to be have Windows permissions rather than Linux permissions and therefore were create on Windows) before you zip them, and I don't know how you do that, since I rarely use Windows at this point. But you'd have that problem even if you could edited the original zip file.
There's a free version of the Unix/Linux touch command available for Windows here:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/touch_win.aspx

You can use that to modify the timestamps on Windows. ヾ(´・ω・`)
wish i was here when everyone got past 90%
5 seeders and 193 leechers :O

i came about a month late
should i give up on the torrent now?

hope it downloads to at least 90% by next week thx for the torrent.

ETA 1 year 5 weeks
0 seed 9.2 kb/s
ide be happiest person on earth if seeder of http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6179239 showed up
how does 205 peers w/no seed even occur.
*emo tears*