Close
'Male'
Does anyone want to admit to flagging the male tag as a 'fault' ?

I know it might be for some people, but it isn't an image fault...
haha oh lol..who's the one tagging male as fault? This is the first time i hear of it.
I've reverted the change.

Remember you can use the blacklist for images you don't want to see!
I can see a fault:<username>_doesn't_like_it coming ? XD

BTW when deleted posts were visible somebody tagged them as deleted to blacklist them
http://moe.imouto.org/post?tags=deleted ( deleted 12 )
so somebody with tag mass edit access can delete them.
Hahaha ^^, I don't know but It doesn't make much difference to me since I'll take any good image of my own perspective.
I'll admit I've wished that 'male' could be listed as a fault, but can't only mods and admins change the tag type? I'm all for an e-shuushuu style rule of at least one female character per image, however I have male blacklisted so I guess it doesn't really matter either way.
Just black list it if you don't want to see it.
Before someone changes it again, photoshop IS a fault.
No, it's just a property.
Lolwut, how is photoshop a fault??? There are many awesome shops in here.
I'm talking about major changes to the image such as clothing removal etc.

You might disagree but I see that as a fault.

Minor touch-up shouldn't need the photoshop tag.
You not liking something doesn't make it a fault. See your first post of this thread.
So who's task is it to decide whats a fault and whats not? Everyone will find fault in something for one reason or another whether or not anyone else would agree with them. And some will do it because they can.
I'll have to disagree with "photoshop" being consider as a fault unless it was really quite terrible to begin with. If you can photoshop good enough to be indistinguishable, it works for me. I doubt ya will care if you guys can't tell anyway.

It doesn't really matter for me, I put no blacklist on, for i have really no preferences on images. I rather take them all then cut off the good ones due to minor faults.
petopeto said:
You not liking something doesn't make it a fault. See your first post of this thread.
I'll leave my personal opinion out of this. To change the image beyond the original artists intention IS a fault, and should be flagged as such.

But seeing as no one else seems to agree I'll switch it back to general.