Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
Who is this artist? / Identify this image for me
Looking for an image identification? Quick rules.

ps: anime/manga related images only
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update (forgot about this).

Image Search Options - A neat little plugin for using Tiny Eye, IQDB and SauceNao.

Firefox Plugin - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-search-options/
deviant_two said:
and then...

http://i-b.nattoli.net/thumbnails/preview/8757/1/%5Bnattoli.net%5Dphoto-standard-art-books-artists-various-girls-girls-girls%21-7-illustrations-14-8757-nat-preview-75080b86.jpg

site version =
http://www.nattoli.net/art/8757/girls-girls-girls!-7-illustrations-14

the fairy one ... who is she ? title (seen in) ? author name ? and about the book ... Dengeki-Hime ? or what ?

thank u very much.
The website you provided said it already.
Probably original character

Artbook: Girls Girls Girls 7
Artist: miyu
https://yande.re/wiki/show?title=miyu_%28tenshi_no_tsubasa%29
https://yande.re/post/show/225370/bestiality-breasts-extreme_content-garter_belt-his

I am looking for the source for that image. I am embarassed, merely because of what it is, but the art got my attention and, I was just looking for similar images, I cannot find any others. I just do not know where it came from, or if it is even a doushinji at all. It could just be the one image he drew. Thank you for any help you give me. :3
Akor said:
Only this one i know: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/719376
pages not found
ohemgeeitsbre said:
https://yande.re/post/show/225370/bestiality-breasts-extreme_content-garter_belt-his

I am looking for the source for that image. I am embarassed, merely because of what it is, but the art got my attention and, I was just looking for similar images, I cannot find any others. I just do not know where it came from, or if it is even a doushinji at all. It could just be the one image he drew. Thank you for any help you give me. :3
Try the artist's website and pixiv account
can someone identify the artist of this image?
http://cs620120.vk.me/v620120504/1a14e/BLP8g5wlLmc.jpg

it really looks bloody gorgeous
mononobe mitsuki, who's the artist? it's one of the big ones but I can't remember his name. Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/PrK3io8.jpg
Schezza said:
mononobe mitsuki, who's the artist? it's one of the big ones but I can't remember his name. Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/PrK3io8.jpg
Coffee Kizoku
Alright... I tried all the other boorus but can't find the pic/artist for the poster in this image http://imgur.com/a/3fclI#11
If anyone can give it a try, I'd really appreciate it.
That's weird, that picture wasn't among the 2852 wall scrolls on AmiAmi or 1000 tapestry on 1999 I looked through, it isn't on yande.re either. Very weird, since it looks so familiar and its design is similar to Tony's as well. I really didn't expect my search to turn up nothing, guess I got owned.
https://yande.re/post/show/301438
this picture looks very familiar but i forgot which anime it came from . Can anyone help me ?
Nikoleiacxyz said:
https://yande.re/post/show/301438
this picture looks very familiar but i forgot which anime it came from . Can anyone help me ?
It's tagged as 'original' on Pixiv
Nikoleiacxyz said:
https://yande.re/post/show/301438
this picture looks very familiar but i forgot which anime it came from . Can anyone help me ?
It is in fact not from any anime, is original, apparently it is some of the covers or some illustrations of COMIC Megastore Alpha

So that leave you with 2 samples that they may help you
Tag Comic Megastore Alpha
From pixiv

And these here:
http://nhentai.net/search/?q=Comic+Megastore+Alpha