Close
Larger Version Missing
On the picture by hinata, id number 198253, if you click on download larger version page not found is displayed. Also on picture 198536 by pisuke I get a 403 forbidden error when download larger is selected.
confirmed. then I found lots the images (if not all) on that 'broken disk' '00~??' didn't restored correctly. some of them are 403 and the others are 404.
We need a thread or google docs spreadsheet to address this.
198253 will need to be reuploaded 198536 works fine now.
admin2 said:
198253 will need to be reuploaded 198536 works fine now.
I've found post #205006 but it's not the original.
7693 has no link for original. Even the "larger version" points to the sample. However the original still exists and can be reached via md5 and proper address (and probaly loads correcly when not using samples).
mordon said:
7693 has no link for original. Even the "larger version" points to the sample. However the original still exists and can be reached via md5 and proper address (and probaly loads correcly when not using samples).
No problem there, it is due to the decision to try to reduce dakimakura pirating.
This morning I found more. If you go to page 58 in the artist sort most of those pictures are missing. This only seems to be an issue using Internet Explorer.
gypsyman58 said:
This only seems to be an issue using Internet Explorer.
Use another browser for now.