Close
Guys...it has a message on the outer edge telling you to cut there. You are just supposed to take a pair of scissors and cut it open.

When I first started collecting Dengeki Moeoh issues, I carefully tore out this section from where the pages were connected to the magazine. This proved useful as the first edition of the April 2007 issue had a printing mistake on the inner most image (a pagespread). Since I opened the pages INCORRECTLY, I actually got to see the image displayed CORRECTLY...they later fixed this mistake by making it so that you viewed it correctly when you cut the pages open. So, if I had opened it like I should have...I would have gotten a messed up image. Cool huh?

But anyway, despite this, I now open the pages correctly. I always peek to make sure I'm not screwing with a misprinted image, though.

And by the way, Dengeki Moeoh has no hentai. The special double-leafed section often contains suggestive images along with nudity, but if you are skipping this section, you are missing out on some awesome artwork...like that pagespread I mentioned, a collaboration between Izumi Sakurazawa and Hinayuki Usa, and it isn't even adult-oriented.