Close
Problems downloading images on Android Tablet
I use my Xoom tablet a lot to browse and download images, but ever since the move to yande.re images save as HTML files of only like 30kb. Not sure why or if anyone else is having this problem.
Ever since the move, image downloads won't work if your browser blocks the HTTP referer header.

Judging from this android issue report http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=25930 , the built-in (?) android web browser doesn't send the referer header for downloads. Your only option may be downloading a different browser like Opera or Firefox off the Android Market and hope they work correctly.

Related topic:
http://yande.re/forum/show/15301
original referral checking will be put in shorty* so all these problems should disappear...

*whenever regexp is figured out

edit, should work for everything now
Cool, thanks for the info guys.
please test if this still works, backends been swapped out
Well tested on mine, and with Chrome beta ( only browser I use on it ), it works fine. So dunno what browser the guy above use so dunno. But for me there is no problems.
I use the stock browser on my Xoom and yes everything seems to be working again.
me with my android I can't open the site anymore but I could the first days the site switched.. I can see the cache of the link ..
I use normal google
it said the web page is not avaible..but I have a good connection and I can see the cache of the link .. from google I wonder what I can do and if im the only one
and if I try https://yande.re/post it say data connectivity problem
a secure connection could not be established

hope it can help you the little lock in the web address seem unlocked with a ? in ..but on my pc there no problem at all and it s secure ..
what phone/tablet and what version of the os
android version 2.3.3 Samsung Galaxy S II Model GT-I9100M
Works fine here, same phone :P granted upgraded it amonth ago to 4.0.3, not sure why you haven't upgraded it. I mean 2.3.5 released 5 months ago.............. And your still at 2.3.3????

Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update

There is no reason not to.
gpaccount said:
android version 2.3.3 Samsung Galaxy S II Model GT-I9100M
also what provider?

I have a g2 (htc desire z/ htc vision) using latest cyanogen mod on tmobile and I can view the site without a problem
Im with Bell and there no software update in about phone but I checked on the Android forum and there others people who don t have the option for software update not sure why I have to check this because its not good to don t have acces to those update .. Thx admin2 and MugiMugi for your help im sure its my phone it s just weird that the moment the site switched I was still ok and some people not and now it s ok for them and not for me anymore ;p and it s the only site that happen it s all work ok with konachan, safebooru, danbooru.. and I think I am the only one with that bug ^^
I can still come on this wonderfull website with my pc ヾ(^∇^)
I think bell might be injecting itself in to ssl connections, I can't reproduce this on my g2, nexus s, or g1...

can you try out firefox mobile?
Sometimes view the site from new ICS on my Asus Transformers, no issues browsing. Though i have not downloaded anything.