Close
Unable to complete pool download.. Need help!
i was experiencing that my download of the old pool( eg. > 1 years) can't complete. Even i download one pool only and my internet speed was good, yet it can complete the download. so, Nid help!
I have the same problem,but the new pool also can't download completely,it shows error.
were you using a download manager?
Not using any download manager. Juz using mozzilla firefox 11.0 to download it. Do i need download manager to have better and stable download?
that shouldn't be the case...try again I guess..
I can download pool #1315 and pool #2684 completely using firefox 11.
The timestamps of the images in these pools are strange though. They vary from year 1970 to 2052.
They seem to work once or twice, then 503 for a minute or so.
I use opera 11.62 download, they always show error when have downloaded about 3M of a pool.
sometime they work perfectly sometime you may need to re-download multiple time. For bigger file have more tendency to fail.
I also got the same problem. I tried downloading using firefox, then save it to desktop, but always failed after 3mb. I tried using orbit download manager, and another failure. Then i tried using internet explorer, and yet another failure. Is something wrong with my laptop? Or maybe the problem came from the site?
rro said:
I also got the same problem. I tried downloading using firefox, then save it to desktop, but always failed after 3mb.
Just 3 mb! Wow your case is lot more worse than mine. Is there any differences between the connection of wire and wireless during the download?
this should be resolved, I've removed cloudflare for now...
Yay, the download problem is no more. I can download the images completely now. Thanks for your hard work ^^
cloudflare is back, but zip downloads bypass its cache
This was error, I had to download the file https://yande.re/pool/show/2565 but every 3MB download always stops.
Try it again, downloaded the file myself and extracted it and no issues either with extraction nor your 3mb cycle stop.
I got the same problem once again, and now it stops at a lower rate (1.5mb and 1.7 mb). I tried 2 different batch, which is :
- https://yande.re/pool/show/2690
- https://yande.re/pool/show/2698

One of them stops at 2.2 mb (chain), while the other stop at (1.5mb and 1.7 mb, i tried twice, and this is the result). Any way to solve this?

aoie_emesai said:
Try it again, downloaded the file myself and extracted it and no issues either with extraction nor your 3mb cycle stop.
Can i ask you what browser are you using, and which version is it? Did you use download manager or not? I'm using firefox version 12.0, and still got the problem with that cloudflare.
FireFox 12.0, no download accelerator or manager just straight out firefox downloader. For me i get my line speed at 1.2mbps, with no interruption nor much any issues from cloudflare.
I can't reproduce the problem. One thing to note, both mugmug and rro are downloading from the same country.

Sorry, you got to blame your ISP
Aw, man. Even tough yesterday was no problem when the cloudflare was removed. Is my country doesn't support cloudflare or something?

Edit: I tried using Internet Explorer this time, and this is the response i get when it failed:

Internet Explorer cannot download ...geki%20Moeoh%202012-06.zip from yande.re.
The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response.
why not use the chrome?