Close

This topic is locked.

New site code
We're running on some updated code, if you see any bugs please report it here and steps to reproduce.

Thanks!
I swear that thing looks more like a dog than a cat.
Url links are acting funny. Seems to work if there is a space after the | and before the >>.

OfficialSite
Getchu
Erogamescape

Official Site
Getchu
Erogamescape
I'm seeing 'comments' in bold as if there were stuff unread in there, but there isn't.
VorpalNeko said:
Url links are acting funny. Seems to work if there is a space after the | and before the >>.
Oh so that's what that was...
I'd like to mention the layout problem of history when "May" again.
fireattack said:
I'd like to mention the layout problem of history when "May" again.
...explain?
https://yande.re/history
if you don't have a too big monitor lol.
  • Now, I can choose some scores (1-3) to vote on each pic when browsing on the showing page, like being in a (very) long time ago.
  • Tag subscriptions is working. (again..... ー_ー)
(This is what we called a bug fixing, right? haha...)
nicky, need more descriptions, can you have some screenshots of the bug with profiles?
13193 is my a/c number, 3 is your (admin2's) a/c number.

http://i.imgur.com/fhQ1R.png

Like this... When I checked the profile page with the above menu. (Press the mouse icon on My Account link, drag to My Profile link on the popup, then drop it to see the profile page.)

Edited: It's all about changing the action menu, just for a little bit. :3
why is it supposed to work?
His description was a bit unclear but basically open someone's profile and then open link to "my profile" from the "my account" menu on top.

Should be fixed now (changeset 76ee745cd005).
not really a bug, is it possible to not count the blank edit in wiki's history? For example I just click "edit" and don't change anythig and then save it -- it would be shown in the history: https://yande.re/wiki/history?title=kantoku and https://yande.re/wiki?order=date

iirc 2-3 years ago this wouldn't be recorded by history. Since there're always lots of people did so by accident, it will be great to get rid of it to make the history "clear".
Oh.. i just found admin2 has reported it on bitbucket :)
edogawaconan said:
Should be fixed now (changeset 76ee745cd005).
Fixed. GJ :)
Tag editing: The "related" tag links only respond to the first tag in the image's tag list. Is that default now or buggy? It used to react to multiple tags.
Chrissues said:
Tag editing: The "related" tag links only respond to the first tag in the image's tag list. Is that default now or buggy? It used to react to multiple tags.
Try highlighting (or select all) the tags you want to find related.
edogawaconan said:
Try highlighting (or select all) the tags you want to find related.
Fair enough, it's a bad feature. I've not said a word then.
Chrissues said:
Fair enough, it's a bad feature. I've not said a word then.
More like querying related tags are not cheap therefore behaved like that. Perhaps wait for admin2's comment on this.

fireattack said:
iirc 2-3 years ago this wouldn't be recorded by history. Since there're always lots of people did so by accident, it will be great to get rid of it to make the history "clear".
Fixed. As added bonus, wiki history page is now improved.
thanks.

and I agree with Chrissues -- if you need to select the tag first then do "related xxx", it makes this feature totally useless. Please restore to the behavior before.
fireattack said:
thanks.

and I agree with Chrissues -- if you need to select the tag first then do "related xxx", it makes this feature totally useless. Please restore to the behavior before.
Tips: placing the text cursor at the end also fetches everything.

The change to always fetch all related tags is simple but I first need confirmation from admin2 since the current code has such intended behavior (and never actually changed).
There's no point to retrieving all related tags anyway, general tags can quite happily be ignored in this system.
Pool search is kinda broken - before we could search with both title and description. Now I can only search with title.
fireattack said:
Pool search is kinda broken - before we could search with both title and description. Now I can only search with title.
The index (or more like, the "index column") broke. Should be all right now.
I can't see the favorite images of some users. It shows me an encoding character error.
hobbito said:
I can't see the favorite images of some users. It shows me an encoding character error.
need examples please
... I am an example :_
The error message says: "Error: Error: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and ASCII-8BIT"
It appears in both favorites and uploads.

(I am always cursed involving the favorites~)
Nekotsúh said:
... I am an example :_
The error message says: "Error: Error: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and ASCII-8BIT"
It appears in both favorites and uploads.

(I am always cursed involving the favorites~)
Fixed~ (c4ab48640635)
That was fast!
Yay, thanks~ :3