Close
did you upload the big ones? or the normal ones?
MDGeist said:
did you upload the big ones? or the normal ones?
I uploaded the P-Mate ones I have on MT. The rest are the big ones. I still have to scan the Inma Seiden pages and I'll do that today.
Next batch of books is on it's way ... but I'm not likely to be at home when they arrive. And I'll be gone for three weeks (I leave next Tuesday) so maybe I'll have more than one order to look at when I get home ...

Btw, I haven't scanned the Inma Sieden illustrations yet because I'm debating whether or not I should post them seeing as they are tentacle related. Though not on the same scale as La Blue Girl and Twin Angels. If admin2 ok's it then I'll post them.
Personally I don't care, but other people might. Use parenting for hiding it I guess.
admin2 said:
Personally I don't care, but other people might. Use parenting for hiding it I guess.
will posting it as explicit hide it or is there another option?
Only the tag loli and shota are hidden from guests.
P&C tentacle related posts. Easiest way to deal with them, and keeps the post area tidy.
Three orders have arrived and one more is on it's way ...

too bad Im at work for another 11 days :(
based on my tests, i shouldnt be able to upload some of wraiths 1200dpi stuff... since moe cant handle it ^_^
Aren't you killing your credit card again, Wraith?? ^^

--

How does the size comparison of a 300-600dpi over a 1200dpi compares?
If you're having trouble uploading anything, post in the bugs thread so it can be fixed...
Finally took some pics of my artbook storage area

http://imouto.org/room/
admin2 said:
Finally took some pics of my artbook storage area

http://imouto.org/room/
Who much do you reckon your collection is worth?
Radioactive said:
I bought quite a few second hand from book off so instead of paying 40-60 dollars per book from kino or amazon.jp, I paid 1-40 dollars from book off used.

I think I spent about 2 or 3 thousand dollars on just artbooks, and maybe another 2 thousand on doujinshi? I never really paid attention to how much I spent in total ~_~;
admin2 said:
Radioactive said:
I bought quite a few second hand from book off so instead of paying 40-60 dollars per book from kino or amazon.jp, I paid 1-40 dollars from book off used.

I think I spent about 2 or 3 thousand dollars on just artbooks, and maybe another 2 thousand on doujinshi? I never really paid attention to how much I spent in total ~_~;
It's better that way, I don't wish to know the total I spent neither.

I see you have the kagamin deluxe pack with the figure, do you have the konata one too?. I bough the two, content changes on every box
[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/Wraith_65/P1000563.jpg[/IMG]

My most recent orders that I finally have the pleasure of looking through. Two more to arrive today and one more coming :)
Buying Megami Creators 8-10 and a few Dengeki mags that wanted. I'll post them after I order them and recieve them ^^
I missed you Wraith.
Blindseer said:
I missed you Wraith.
LOL missed me? I didn't die, just was near the top of the world. I'll be getting busy scanning soon. I just finished scanning and posting a book on 4chans alternative page. All tentacles and stuff.
Wraith said:
Blindseer said:
I missed you Wraith.

LOL missed me? I didn't die, just was near the top of the world. I'll be getting busy scanning soon. I just finished scanning and posting a book on 4chans alternative page. All tentacles and stuff.
You should batch some of your non-h ones and make a direct download of them. ^^ I would like to get a copy of them too ^^
There's only a few that are non-h. I was planning on posting the more viewer friendly ones that have tentacles but no nudity. I can make a Rapidshare or Megaupload zip file of the whole book if you'd like.
we´d like! :D

ah and you were the one on /d/ ... ;)
Yes that was me, 2D Dreams Magazine Illustrations. That wasn't you that asked for page numbers was it? LOL!! It wasn't enough that I scanned and posted, proper order too! LOL! I thought that was funny. I'll see about making a RS or Mega zip file of the full size scans. I'll post the link back here when I do.
nope
i was the one asking for 1200dpi scans instead :p
Wraith said:

True, all the same it's good when your around though if you had died I'm sure they'd be playing TAPS at your funeral. Okay that's kinda grim, sorry, anyways while your making links no doubt you could rapidshare your Inma Seiden images and any other h content you've got lying around.
Oh man, I went out and got sooooo drunk. Boy am i pissed ... Sorry ... I will try and get inma seiden and the 2D ones done soon. crap it's hard to type drunk. I will try to get it done sorry for my bad english. Crappp... im going to bed. ...
aoie_emesai said:

You should batch some of your non-h ones and make a direct download of them. ^^ I would like to get a copy of them too ^^
Im uploading the non-h or as close to non-h zip file right now. It's a slow process. 200mb. 20 files has tentacles and a bit of nudity but no explicit scans. I'll post the link here when it's done and start the 700mb upload.
Here's the link for the non-h ones
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8ZTPNLQ
took over 2 hours to upload. Now to get busy with the next one.
^^ thanks Wraith. I'll have my artbook download from mediafire done soon for those who may want to download them.

ps: Oh yeah... isn't mega's max file limit is 100mb?

ps2: You should just use mediafire or something like that. Mediafire has no download per day/hour limit but you can only upload at 100mb per file.

11 ish mg per image >.<
Mega upload allows large file transfers. Here's the next one, let me know if they work ok.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HFDKZ04
This is the full set all 85 scans. It's over 800mb so it'll probably take a while to download for those that want it.