Close
Megaupload only works with paying accots if files become larger then 300, such as the last URL, you need to pay for it, thx thought but won't giev money to services like those.

Very large files is beter to split up or be torrented.
Crap ... I'll break up the file then and re-upload it. I wondered about that after I uploaded the file, I should have checked. Yah, don't pay for it, I'll git er done.
a torrent as nonzip would have been best imo ^^
Wraith, if you need some webspace let me know the server here has plenty of space to host stuff.
admin2 said:
Wraith, if you need some webspace let me know the server here has plenty of space to host stuff.
I probably could use it. I've already started uploading to Mediafire and it will be done in about 3 hours give or take a few hours ... And if anyone wants to torrent it later (hint hint MD hehe) or if you want to host it here admin2, your welcome to it. Also, I could round up my other scans I have like Rin Sin and Jingai Makyo, Masamune Shirow and Satoshi Urushihara.
Also, I could round up my other scans I have like Rin Sin and Jingai Makyo, Masamune Shirow and Satoshi Urushihara.
got some of those :D

Guess ill do a huge wraith batch torrent soon...
Im on 100/100, so seeding will take like seconds ;)
(Can put another ~ 50mbit for 1 hour too... )
MDGeist said:

got some of those :D

Guess ill do a huge wraith batch torrent soon...
Im on 100/100, so seeding will take like seconds ;)
(Can put another ~ 50mbit for 1 hour too... )
Hehehe but I don't think you have them all :)
dynamic torrent then ^^
(although im sure most users wont redownload the torrent lol)
Oh jeezes, i need that kind of bandwidth too >.<

ps: ..., I'll wait for the next DDL from you wraith ^^
aoie_emesai said:

Did the first one work out ok for you aoie?
Wraith said:
aoie_emesai said:

Did the first one work out ok for you aoie?
Oh yes, the first one worked fine for me, Thanks ^^
The seperate links work fine but when I downloaded the full set I got a message about the file being corrupted.
Anybody else have that problem? I tried the ones on my HD and they worked. Maybe try re-downloading the one where the problem starts? That might help.
Wraith said:
Anybody else have that problem? I tried the ones on my HD and they worked. Maybe try re-downloading the one where the problem starts? That might help.
Oh yeah you zipped or rarred the file didn't you? Sometimes for me when you extract them out the extractor will give you that "corrupted" file error. When this happens I got to my 7zip to extract it and it turns out fine afterward.
downloaded the 8xx mb file (thx shuugo :D) and it worked fine