Close
Can't download from yande.re
Hello, I'm using Neodownloader & can't download from Yande.re although Konachan.com works fine. But due to the nature of my work, it would seems that the content here would be more be helpful. It might be because of the workings of this site, the limitations of the program or just me using the wrong settings. Seriously, I've got no idea why, I'm bad with technical stuff. Could someone please look into it for me & hopefully a solution could be found.
(If I'm not supposed to post this here please remove this, and sorry for any
inconvenience caused.)
Why are you trying to download the whole site? Is it really necessary?
i guess it may because you're banned? :p
Lol.
No, no, not the whole site. Just certain group like ones with tags like scenic, buildings, sky etc. or some beautiful watercolors by a certain artist.
Anyway I don't think I've been banned or I won't be posting here.
It might have something to do with that my browser keep having problems with the site's certificate because it's not issued by a trusted authority.
Even thought google chrome has no problem with it, I think it affects Neodownloader somehow?
Okay. can someone give me the parser/regular expression for downloading in yande.re?
Hi, I'm having the same problem with flashget. Since my connection is so slow, so it's nearly impossible to get some of the archived galleries (mostly the tutorials). I resorted to get the images one by one with flashget. But today when I want to get the extra books, it won't download, although it loads normally (and slowly) when I opened it in the browser.

Is it forbidden now to use download manager?
What admin2 has forbidden is abusive traffic.

It's each user's responsibility to configure their download manager to be non-abusive if they don't want to be temporarily blocked, or in extreme cases banned. If your download manager attempts to accelerate downloads by exceeding what humanly possible to do from your browser, that would be why it gets blocked.

In general, a download manager should be configured to act as a download queue only, 3 to 4 global concurrent downloads max, multi-part / multi-segment downloads disabled, retrys limited to 1 or disabled, connections per second limited to 2 if possible, and have a capability to parse + queue downloads from the star links from the index page. (Note: Pool zips are limited to 1 connection globally).
Okay. can someone give me the parser/regular expression for downloading in yande.re?
You don't need it, look at API. I have scripts to generate download list, but you'll be banned long before it's finished (imho).

wget works with --no-check-certificate
Resolving yande.re... 2607:fcd0:100::2, 72.11.139.2
Connecting to yande.re|2607:fcd0:100::2|:443... connected.
WARNING: certificate common name `ayase.yande.re' doesn't match requested host name `yande.re'.
Cyberbeing said:
What's admin2 has forbidden is abusive traffic.
The auto banning is disabled due to some bugs. So don't need to worry about that.

Also, yes please use the API, gives much less overhead to the application server to generate.

Or, if you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to download EVERY SINGLE DAMN PICTURE, I have a rsync server running that is password protected. Send me a PM and I'll consider giving you access.