Close
Duplicate? I'm not sure
I have been uploading a set of Madoka postcards. Apparently the pictures are standard artwork and have been posted before in larger format,but with credits or captions on them.

post #245802

and

post#204153

I did not edit the same earlier posted picture but instead posted a duplicate image that did not have the credits.

So what label goes in the parent field if any?
Put parent:204153 in the first one.
Honestly though it's bound to get deleted because of the insane amount of artifacts.
Okay I keep choosing Edit and
WtfCakes said:
Put parent:204153 in the first one.
Honestly though it's bound to get deleted because of the insane amount of artifacts.
Ok, done. I placed the pic on a larger monitor and did find many white specks. I guess that's what you mean? If it gets deleted, I'll see if I can fix it.
Honestly I wouldn't bother, the parent post is fine enough imo. You'd probably be able to detext the parent post a lot faster than you could clean the other post.
I'd assume that the dupe detector would've already detected it unless it was down. You can manually access it through one of these 3 options

Image Search (which can be found in 2 places, either by clicking on the box next to the Post link or under the same name under the More link

&

Find Similar or Find Dupe under the Related Post
Just so you know aoie, your post was completely unnecessary because that's how he found it in the first place rofl.
(Notice the auto-appended possible_duplicate tag.)
I deleted these because, honestly, the filtering was pretty bad. You need to work on your filtering skills offline.
I'll peruse the scanning FAQs and I'll see what I can do about improving the results.