Close
New books but ...
I have a few new books (and some I can't leave lying around) and while my kids are here, I won't be able to scan as much as I want to.

I bought this big Death Note book that was just too good to pass up, hard-cover and four double sided prints. I also got something I never thought I would find. Mahoromatic figure ... Mahoro sitting on that sports bike. It cost me almost $100 but I think it was worth it. She's still in the box.

Hope to see you all now and again over the summer ... oh almost forgot. There's a good chance I will be going to the Edmonton Alberta Canada Anime Convention in August with my kids. I've never been to one so I hope it's going to be good. Cya's later!
My amazon shipment just came in 2 days ago, but screening every single image takes simply too long so I don't scan very much.

(proper screening ^^)

I'll release mine slowly too.
Mahoromatic figure ... Mahoro sitting on that sports bike. It cost me almost $100 but I think it was worth it. She's still in the box.
Wow. I've looked at that figure a few times and had to resist clicking the buy button myself. Definitly nice figure.
jeddelagged said:
Wow. I've looked at that figure a few times and had to resist clicking the buy button myself. Definitly nice figure.
I'm tempted to take her out of the box but I really don't have a place to display her so I'm resisting the urge ...