Close
aoi_nishimata
Advance notice: I'm planning on mass-editing aoi_nishimata to nishimata_aoi soon, to match Danbooru and general convention.

Just a heads-up, since this will affect ~450 posts.
Peto? You should do naru_nanao while your doing your mass editing too.
Yea that was kinda strange..cuz japanese artist name /do/ follow the surname-name order. Also take a look at aoi_nanase nanase_aoi too..there should be around 30 posts to be renamed.
syaoran-kun said:
Yea that was kinda strange..cuz japanese artist name /do/ follow the surname-name order. Also take a look at aoi_nanase nanase_aoi too..there should be around 30 posts to be renamed.
Yeah, I didn't want to re tag all of those so I made that alias for her. (a while back...)
While you're at it, you could remove any images tagged as Aoi that aren't (ie, stuff like Final Destination, I seem to recall various images tagged as hers when it's the anime version, kinda doesn't make sense really).
isn't it easier to just set an alias instead of doing a mass tag edit?
admin2 said:
isn't it easier to just set an alias instead of doing a mass tag edit?
It is but it's a bit confusing since if you're looking at the alias in the post or at the alias. Lets use Aoi_Nanase for the example.

Aoi_Nanase gets 133 results with Nanase_Aoi gets 33. With the alias inplace you should be able to see both versions, correct?
Nanase_Aoi, Nanao_Naru, and Nishimata_Aoi are now set as aliases....hopefully nothing bugs up
mass edits don't really take any long, it's even faster than setting up an alias
http://moe.imouto.org/tag/mass_edit

Used it a few times and it worked fine
Mass edit only works if you've got mod privaleges though. If I click that link I just get a login screen because I'm only a regular user. Requesting a mass edit from a mod works though I suppose :)