Close
Image info doesn't show in browse mode in Chrome
I'm getting this problem too. Because the blue box is missing, there's no link to download an image while using browse mode.
the same issues with chrome 29...
now I am using ie to get on this site, which perform normally
Is this a bug or chrome 29's issue?
I already reported it..
https://github.com/moebooru/moebooru/issues/30

iirc petopeto said it's Chrome's fault.
akusiapa said:
I use Google Crome 30...and i don't have that kind problem...try to make sure your google crome is up to date
i tryed newest chrome, (directly download from google like 10 minutes ago) and i got the same issues.... DK why..
akusiapa said:
I use Google Crome 30...and i don't have that kind problem...try to make sure your google crome is up to date
Do you really know the exact problem we're talking about? It does happen on Chrome 30.
Not to be picky but petopeto always blame Chrome.

In this case the code identify is the browser support toutch events and thats it, it ignore the fact that the device might not even contian a toutch display and so on. Since Chrome 29 they finally added the long screamed after toutch support and well yeah.

Anyhow proper way to identify it is if you can actually initialize the toutch events. Prototype does this wrong.

In any event simpliest fix is to fix Protoype's Prototype.BrowserFeatures.Touchscreen the code below.

Thought be warned there is no real _good_ proper way to do this, most Javascript libraries even dropped the support because there is no failsafe way to identify toutch screens. So code below is better then the current but it's not good enought.

var el = document.createElement('div');
el.setAttribute('ongesturestart', 'return;');
if(typeof el.ongesturestart == "function"){
return true;
}else {
return false;
}
fireattack said:
Do you really know the exact problem we're talking about? It does happen on Chrome 30.
it seem i some misunderstanding. lol...... problem maybe is java...lol sorry
Chrome made a change that broke websites. That's a browser bug pretty much by definition.

It'd be easy to work around (change it to "ontouchstart in document", I think), but I lost motivation to fix stuff when the site switched version control systems out from under me a while back...