Close

This topic is locked.

Reuploaders
I wonder if there's any way to kick the reuploaders from the site, the few nutjobs that get (usually drop's) scans on minitokyo/danbooru within minutes.
I don't get your point. Do you mean some ppl modified drop's scans and reupload them? Is here any example? Or just reuploading the same file, which I think it's totally OK.
Aren't you a "reuploader" yourself anyways?
WtfCakes said:
Aren't you a "reuploader" yourself anyways?
^
vkun said:
I wonder if there's any way to kick the reuploaders from the site, the few nutjobs that get (usually drop's) scans on minitokyo/danbooru within minutes.
Why would we care? The Site is based on free divulgation of anime/manga/doujin artwork, they are just spreading the goodness.
vkun said:
Why does that bother you?
Spread and Share, see nothing wrong.
Maybe he is bored of seeing redundant content ?
TyxoC said:
Maybe he is bored of seeing redundant content ?
No, he's wanting to do it himself instead of letting others do it.
Cakes, don't be an idiot, you're on IRC same as I am and you very well know I don't compete with Jigsy, since I see his named taged next to the pic at least I know it's the same copy.

PPV10 has a history of fudging around with images, resaving the jpgs and so forth claiming his was the "better" copy. Had a dealing with another crazy person MisaSasekage on minitokyo who spun some elaborate tail he got an image via email from a friend (funny how it was within <5 minutes after I upped it to danbooru).

It's mostly just drop's scans everyone is crazy over.
I thought you were Jigsy lol.
I'm bad with names.
WtfCakes said:
I thought you were Jigsy lol.
I'm bad with names.
They act same so no worry lol
Well, unless the content violates any guidelines (including quality and what's not) on yande.re, I don't see why we would kick the reuploaders.

The other issues is you mention - resaving "better copies" of jpgs are judged on a case by case basis.
fireattack said:
They act same so no worry lol
Oh no. Big difference between the two of them.
vkun, please don't mention my name, and besides why are you being a big whiner about scans huh? How about scan some yourself instead of us reuploading from this site. I'm not from Japan, but if you want to live there and get priority of uploading magazine scans you love, do that!

Also I used to have animepaper to get the suemura scans and upload them too. Since it's closed down, I figured that suemura is now "drop" for this site.

I can't believe you're still picking on being a "cancer" of yande.re. Please stop it!
Enough please. Please PM checkmate