Close
What are the upload rules
Hi, I notice you have nice loli on this site. Do you have a particular theme that uploaders should adhere to or things that can't be uploaded? I wouldn't want to waste time posting just to get stuff deleted for being off-topic
Enkidu6 said:
Hi, I notice you have nice loli on this site. Do you have a particular theme that uploaders should adhere to or things that can't be uploaded? I wouldn't want to waste time posting just to get stuff deleted for being off-topic
not, sure.. since moderator answer is more proper, but you can find basic rule here :
how to upload
akusiapa said:
not, sure.. since moderator answer is more proper, but you can find basic rule here :
how to upload
Thanks, the 1000x1000 rule is definitely one I'll need to remember. A quick scan of the site seems to show your art is Japanese anime-style, so I suppose that could be the theme
akusiapa said:
how to upload
I maybe missing something, but shouldn't the upload page offer a link to this? Wouldn't that be more convenient for new users? As of now, the upload page gives no information regarding resolution, size or content requirements.
don't spam yaoi/male/extreme_content, no furry/monster ero, no sub-par artwork, no self work, (you cannot upload your own work), Japanese media 2D artwork only, no custom wallpapers, no uploader watermark. Tag everything properly to the best of your knowledge when you upload -artist, circle, copyright, rating, and especially blacklisted tags.

This is not an exhaustive list but if you stick to all of those above, it will greatly reduce the chance of your upload being deleted.
somehow... the familiarity of the word "loli" and the alienation of "moe" scares me...

i guess the safest basic rule is high resolution scans of artbooks involving moe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_%28slang%29

although lately there are more naked moe photos than just "simply moe" aside from a minority of deviations...
natsumenatsu said:
somehow... the familiarity of the word "loli" and the alienation of "moe" scares me...
You have some reason There. I fear the site to be known more for the risque images than cute stuff. That's why i have been uploading more safe stuff lately.
Mascot-tan was the real deal...
Aneroph said:
...shouldn't the upload page offer a link to this? Wouldn't that be more convenient for new users?....
^^ My point still stands.
blooregardo said:
You have some reason There. I fear the site to be known more for the risque images than cute stuff. That's why i have been uploading more safe stuff lately.
Mascot-tan was the real deal...
my points exactly... the presence of this and the lack of that... with that categorization of the sub-culture... no offense meant... makes me wonder the background and source of such individuals...

blooregardo...you of all people would have noticed how the proportions are inverted compared to 5 years ago...

that mari reminds me of my high school teacher... bent on getting me to the principal's office... i hardly move in class... it also means i don't participate on class activities as well...