Close
what don't I understand about tags
I'm still new to this and I haven't found much help though I have looked in the help section. I'm just wondering if there are certain tags that aren't allowed since I've tried to add them but some were deleted.

for example there isn't a feet tag at all. is there a rule against them? because they were deleted where I added them. or am I just not allowed to add tags cuz I'm not priviledged? it doesn't seem like i can find a coherent set of rules on this.

thanks
The most important tags are artist, copyright (i.e. title of anime/manga/game/etc.) and character. A minimalist approach is taken on descriptive tags (e.g. bikini, pantsu) - a few such tags should be sufficient. Many descriptive tags you would see on other sites aren't allowed here (e.g. hair/eye colour). You do have a privileged account and you can add tags, but if they don't follow the guidelines they'll be removed. The official word: http://moe.imouto.org/wiki/show?nordirect=1&title=tagging_guidelines
I recommend you not tagging every single thing you see in the image.

Things that rather annoys me and I rather find useless

1. Color of clothings / background / eyes
2. useless tags like - wet, bed,
ok that makes sense and I just want you to know I have no intention of undermining you. not that I could if I wanted to, lol. like I said I'm new here and don't understand the rules so I'll defer to authority but I was just curious because of some of the other things allowed. for example there is a nipples tag, which makes sense, but by that same standard can there not be a feet one because some people are interested in that. I understand there can't be detailed ones though, and I get your reasoning, but I'm just introducing this cuz I already started this topic and won't have another chance.

so yeah if that makes sense and maybe could be taken into consideration. but thank you for not flaming me...and I did read the guidelines, and while they were clear, they weren't completely clear. but now I get what you're saying and I see it in the posts too. thanks.