Close
would it be possible for someone to edit a censored image for me?
i found what would be a really cute picture from Yuruyuri of Akane Akaza fingering Akari Akaza what annoy me about the image is theirs a black line over Akari Akaza vulva it's not huge and it's somewhat transparent if that helps. so i was wondering if a contributor to yande.re could edit the image for me i'm not what you would call exactly skilled at photoshop and heres a link to the image http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/a/y/u/ayuagogo/ddddf069.jpg i did search #tags so i'm fairly sure this hasnt been posted before and if i'm braking any rules i'm new to the site sorry.
yeah here it is Uncensored spent maybe 2 minutes or less doing it lol
I just wish there was a general request thread for people to stop making useless one-time things like this one... sigh~
animefan01 said:
I just wish there was a general request thread for people to stop making useless one-time things like this one... sigh~
yeah
denkikoiji said:
yeah here it is Uncensored spent maybe 2 minutes or less doing it lol
Thanks for the help!

animefan01 said:
I could see it being annoying if the forums were over run with request threads.
You don't even need skill nowadays to remove that bar. Typically, what I'd do is to load a LoRA specifically tailored for pussy and use inpainting and let stable diffusion to redraw the ... thing.