Close
pixiv.com isnt working
i use it regularly because, to me, pixiv.com is much more practical than pixiv.net
however, yesterday night i tried accessing it and it always redirected me to pixiv.net
and now its afternoon here and it still doesnt work.

does anyone have any idea of what is happening?
pixiv.com will keep existing, right?
Why is it more practical?
practical..because of the gallery view?

pixiv.com is beta back then(the purpose is to make forgeiner easier to use pixiv...because the tag was translated in english)...hmm..maybe..they stop the project or doing some maintenace
@debbie i recommended you to send message to .....
pixiv.com said:
pixiv.com Beta will be shut down on August 31. We hope you'll come to love pixiv.net as much you loved pixiv.com. We want to thank all our loyal fans.
It's been discontinued, as confirmed by Google Cache.
fuck.

radio, its more practical due to the works browsing. when mass viewing and downloading from a same artist, its a pain in the ass to open each drawing twice using pixiv.net (a tab for the submission itself and after that, the full view)
with pixiv.com, its possible to open all works just by accessing the profile, clicking in 1 work, and then using the right directional key button to browse between submissions. a single click on the preview opens 1 tab with full-view size. a trillion times better.

i am so upset by this

why havent i downloaded all the shitload of extraordinary galleries before
whyyyy
this is evillll
fuck my life. im done. pixiv is a great website but its gallery browsing is crap. yande.re's browsing humiliates it hahahahah (the shift for enlarge + the right-click on the little star is genius) they should really think of something more practical
Debbie calm down girl.
You sure talk/type somewhat strange these days.
AZD-A9S said:
Debbie calm down girl.
You sure talk/type somewhat strange these days.
Ever since the avatar changed I knew something was wrong...
i used pixiv.net forever and use greasemokey scripts with it myself lol
im sorry, im lost, idk what to say. i didnt know it was so bad? what is wrong?
what is greasemokey? i know i should google, but...
sorry to bother. all this time.
thanks for your concerns