Close
is any way to batch download all my fav pics?
i try this -> https://github.com/Nandaka/DanbooruDownloader
but does not work for me (or i have no idea how to use it lool)
I think batch download tools are banned here, I doubt there is a way. (You can batch download pools though)
Azarel said:
(You can batch download pools though)
I'd like to remind everyone that creating pools for personal use is not allowed on this site (see: howto:pools) and can get you banned. 🎶
It is possible, DanbooruDownloader works, also i know of a perl script, using strawberry dos that works. you can download selected parts but its everything in that part selected, or you can download everything then sort out what you want and don't want though you need lots of space, like 500gb
Or you can download them as you favorite.
Works for me.
fiil said:
i try this -> https://github.com/Nandaka/DanbooruDownloader
but does not work for me (or i have no idea how to use it lool)
I use FireFox with an addon called Brief (RSS feeder). I also use Save Image in Folder (you must set it up first).

When stuff updates on Brief, I go there, check the 3 small lines on top of each other (located in the top bar) and hit the key Enter if I want to load it, and hit the key M if I want to skip it (the images, obviously). Once I'm done, or at least I go around 70 to 110 tabs open, I go to each image and I just right click, high-light Save Image in Folder and press one of the numerical keys on my keyboard (not the numpads). Just know your computer gotta be able to handle that many tabs. RAM is going to be an issue since FF is still on fucking 32-bit. FF 64-bit BETA rolls out this Spring 2015.

There are currently no fast enough addons on Chrome or flexible enough so I can do what I'm doing on FF.

The D-Downloader is great if you can configure it. I still prefer what I have. I have more control over which folders I want to save in.

I have several save folders; one for Desktop wallpapers, another for clean-cut characters without their backgrounds, I have one for pictures that are vertical shape, too large that may fill my desktops incorrectly (running 3x 1080p monitors), smaller than 1600 width images - they all go in one folder. I also have an XXX folder for all lewd/naughty/ecchi/mature/gory images. I have few more like Landscapes for example.

Anyways, good luck with whatever you are going to do.