Close
who do you think is the best drawing females?
I would say kawarajima koh or satoshi ururshihara.....what about you...
Such a troll WtfCakes... Dat unibrow tho.
I would say redjuice or huke... Or Misaki Kurehito.
It's quite hard to pick a favorite... A lot have their own types of style.
am i the only one who doesnt like frida kahlo

urotan is the absolute best on drawing stylish manga females, he doesnt lose to anyone in that matter. thats my view on the matter. i cant believe he quit illustrating.
happoubi jin, ishikei and oyari ashito are also good.
there are so many artists around im probably forgetting one or other important. but most of the "famous" ones are not very appealing to me.
ooh, i also love megrim haruyo's artwork.

if you want to talk about art broadly ill have to study more before i can give you a more proper answer... hahahaha but some artists dont draw women that much
Debbie: What are you talking about in your first paragraph?
what i know of most profound about frida came from here:

wall of text alert. i used google translator, the original is in portuguese

i dont really like discussing this i hope you can understand a bit what i mean... if you dont i might try to explain later
the best...? it's hard to decide .., but here some of my fave artist: kantoku, tukinan, nardack, kasuga ayumu.etc
Debbie: uh, she was originally brought up as a joke fyi
np WtfCakes hahaha~
i rly think urotan has a wonderful style and why did he quit why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the earthhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyy
To make you sad >.> I don't know.

Mishima Kurone, Tinkle, Suzuhira Hiro, Peco, Coffee Kizoku, or something.
DarkRoseofHell said:
To make you sad >.> I don't know.
uwahh.. im not that important... im so easily offended by jokes its disgusting, sorry idk how to reply properly pls forgive me and ignore this
but yeah i hope he is doing well now at least
sobs in a corner until death
Thanks for all your comments... i liked hiromi matsuo a lot.. and i like frida kahlo style too
hahahha thats nice. youre welcome, glad to help!!