Close
User configurable posts per page
Random suggestion, don't know how feasible it is, but I'd like to see a user configurable option in the user settings for how many posts to see per page.
At the moment it defaults to 16 obviously, which pushes an image off the bottom of the screen at my resolution (1440x900). I'd like to set it to 15 to keep everything on the one screen, and of course people with larger/smaller screens could set it to 20 or 10 or whatever if they wanted.

Would be a nice feature imo :)
I agree it would be nice but petopeto has lots of other things he needs to do as well.
No rush, just throwing the idea out there for now :)
It may take a while before we get moe.imouto V2.0
I would like to see this implemented as well, but since I don't run low resolutions it's not as big of a concern like Radiosity, where everything doesn't fit on the screen.

Mine is just how it would be nice to have more thumbs on screen when using high display resolutions, and have the last row always filled from left to right. Overall, adding more thumbs is a low priority concern though.
+1, i'd like to see that too.
I agree. That option would be neat.
I always used a Greasemonkey script to make infinite pages on danbooru. It never worked here though. It made it mostly unnecissary for a user option, you'd just keep scrolling.

I believe the script was Endless Danbooru Pages.
Thank you admin2.

Is it possible to make the last used thumbnail limit value remembered in a cookie so it doesn't have to be manually added to the url each time?

Edit the default limit value of 16 in the scripts with the number of thumbs you want.
If this gets used too much it might get disabled or limited. Everyone using different limits destroys index caching and using large indexes is very expensive on the server side.
I wouldn't be against having a maximum limit set. Once you get beyond a certain point, it's not useful for anything but abuse.

At the absolute extreme, the most thumbs I can fit onscreen at 2592x1944 is 80, but I bet less then 1% of moe.imouto.org viewers even have a single monitor capable of such a resolution.

With 2560x1600 the max you can fit is 60.

With 2048x1536 the max you can fit is 42.

With 1920x1440 the max you can fit is 35.

With 1920x1200 the max you can fit is 28.

With 1600x1200 the max you can fit is 24.

I hear what you're saying though petopeto. This could really hurt server efficiency if everybody used it.
I often use large searches for batch editing. That's why the "held post" search uses limit:100 by default.
admin2 said:
http://moe.imouto.org/post?limit=15

replace value with whatever you want
Neat, thanks for that, I'll just save the bookmark with the limit=15 in it, saves having to type it every time you open the site :)
Radiosity said:
Neat, thanks for that, I'll just save the bookmark with the limit=15 in it, saves having to type it every time you open the site :)
You can also put it on your search terms limit:15 for example
Shuugo said:
You can also put it on your search terms limit:15 for example
Indeed, but I rarely search for stuff specifically so I'm not too worried about that, it's when I load the posts page from my bookmarks that I want the limit :)