Close
124/125MB limit on download from pool ?
Hello,
I'm recently meeting a problem when downloading zip files from pools.
When the download reaches about 124/125MB, it stops.
Since I use firefox and its regular download process, the "failed" download can be resumed most of the time. but for some download, it's just complete failure. I tried with Chrome, same problem.
Any idea ?
Thanks
Similar problem here - download just stops at 250MB then says 'Failed'.

Firefox 32bit
same, firefox, all the pools with files with size over 124mb.
I checked again right now, stopped at this point :
124 Mo (130 645 458 octets)
IT can be resumed.
By the way, it really stops once 124mb of data is dled. meaning, when resuming, it stops at 124, 248, 372, 496...
weird
No problems with downloading over 125mb pools, i successfully downloaded all the links which agmar tried.
pool3968
in fact all pools larger than 124M, no matter JPG or PNG.
IE11
when resumed, the download restarted from beginning and stopped with a 124M corrupted file without the option of resuming
I have suffered from this problem for over 3 monthes. So I am really awaiting a sollusion for this.
I am also having the same problem, it stops downloading at 124 mb...at home. My home connection is pretty bad, since I live out of the city the only option here is satellite. But I can successfully download the pool from work which has a way better connection. So I think that might be the problem, the speed of your connection.
This hasn't been fixed for quite a while now unfortunately even a download resumer does not work
I have exactly the same problem at 125MB and it can't be resumed. I've tried Chrome and Firefox on OS X.

Then problem solved by clearing cookies & cache and finding a better network.
hongchaoliu said:
I have exactly the same problem at 125MB and it can't be resumed. I've tried Chrome and Firefox on OS X.

Then problem solved by clearing cookies & cache and finding a better network.
I changed some stuff. See if the problem is fixed. Make sure to use the new url.
I'm having a problem with this pool

https://yande.re/pool/show/3938

I can download the other pools but not this one.
Same issue on all pools atm. This pc is FF 30 32bit but a system with FF41.XX works just fine. Was fine a few days ago. Could be the issue with others some update or component to validate is broke. "shrug"
It will either spin and loose connection or if I keep at it it sometimes will load a save dialogue but looses connection right after.
i have an similar issue all the zip files come up as text files. and download currupted
Last time i had to deal with something like this it was due to some cloudflare function not working properly.